Windows 10: FDA selects Box to help it modernize IT infrastructure

Discus and support FDA selects Box to help it modernize IT infrastructure in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Box on Wednesday announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has selected the cloud content management company to help it modernize its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

FDA selects Box to help it modernize IT infrastructure

Read more: FDA selects Box to help it modernize IT infrastructure | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Oct 17, 2017

2. N8 - How to set it so that video selects default/active access point?

Check here for the connection settings

Symbian_fan, Oct 17, 2017
  3. N8 - How to set it so that video selects default/active access point?

If you use youtube or browse with opera and go to youtube, when the video loads, you need to have the access point defined. I dont see any options to set it as default or automatically connect as this becomes a problem when I change locations or switch
    access points from wifi to 3g or vice versa? Any work around instead of changing the video access point each time? Thanks!

jayps---01, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

FDA selects Box to help it modernize IT infrastructure

1. FDA selects Box to help it modernize IT infrastructure - Similar Threads - FDA selects Box

2. Desktop selection box color problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop selection box color problem.: I am using windows 11 and trying to change the color of the selection box but after a few minutes it changes back to default colors.I used this how to.Try the following steps, and check if it helps.Press Windows + R keys.Type in regedit into the text box and press...
  3. Taskbar shows selection box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar shows selection box: My taskbar suddenly have this selection box thing that I have to click twice on any of the apps in order to open it up. Any ideas I can turn this box off? It's not like an urgent problem but it's still very annoying to do it every time....
  4. Taskbar shows selection box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar shows selection box: My taskbar suddenly have this selection box thing that I have to click twice on any of the apps in order to open it up. Any ideas I can turn this box off? It's not like an urgent problem but it's still very annoying to do it every time....
  5. mouse cursor selection box

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse cursor selection box: HelloIt's been a few weeks my mouse cursor selection box In the form of the photo below Can you help me get back to normal?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-selection-box/56383ae0-6644-44fe-845c-8ff48db90233
  6. The command to print selection box.

The command to print selection box.: The print command box where it gives print options such as printer selection, Photo/landscape , paper size etc. used to show picture size such as 4x6, 5x7 etc.. It no longer does. can anyone help?...
  7. Mouse box selection not appearing

Mouse box selection not appearing: When i hold my mouse and move it somewhere else on the desktop it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-box-selection-not-appearing/7a96e602-07a4-42a2-9e5f-7c01c0560b94
  8. Mouse selection box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse selection box: [ATTACH]how can i change it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-selection-box/91ad513c-abc3-4b96-bcc3-0f4b732876fb
  9. The Floating Input Selection box

The Floating Input Selection box: Since the input system had been upgraded with using shift-key to quick switch from English to Chinese Input. I don't understand why is that box is necessary. It might be fair for some users, who are new to use computers, but I found it is extremely not user friendly to...
  10. Modem Roommate Selection, A commonly neglected modern reality.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Modem Roommate Selection, A commonly neglected modern reality.: Thank you for your exploration and consideration into this topic. Its importance cannot be understated, its neglect and confusion can be competitive. The current solution to this dynamic often replaced with convenience has many options in corrective measures. The most common...