Windows 10: fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10

Discus and support fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to get my fear gold game to work on windows 10 for over 2yrs now. I first had an hp pavilion with an amd processor and tried all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fredvantuyl, Oct 19, 2019.

1. fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10

I have been trying to get my fear gold game to work on windows 10 for over 2yrs now. I first had an hp pavilion with an amd processor and tried all the fixes but no success. I now have a new dell g7 with a intel core processor7 and it still will not launch and play.

the game loads fine but when I try to launch the game from either the desktop or the fear exe it loads the title screen and press play and it crashes. no errors or nothing. when I tried the new patch v1.08 the multi player screen loads and when I try to load single player mode it tells me I have the wrong dvd in the drive. any one have a new suggestion or should I just give up. and I have run the compatibility mode and set everything to xp sp2. I first ran the game in windows 7 and remember I had to change the fear exe. file but cannot find that fix any longer.

:)

fredvantuyl, Oct 19, 2019

2. FEAR Gold won't install

Im trying to install FEAR Gold, and I keep getting this message. Ive cleaned the disc, rebooted, no dice. Any ideas? Even threw in a screenie of the problem:

DonInKansas, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Oct 19, 2019
  4. fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10

1. fear gold will not launch after installing on windows10 - Similar Threads - fear gold launch

2. Midtown Madness not launching after installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Midtown Madness not launching after installation: So I just got Midtown Madness: Chicago Edition and I installed it on my computer after I clicked "Play" nothing happens. I have been trying to launch the game for hours but it just isn't working. Now every time I try to launch the game, it won't launch. Can somebody please...
  3. Whatsapp won't launch after initial installation and launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp won't launch after initial installation and launch: I've been using Whatsapp desktop on Windows 10 for a few months now with no problems. Then suddenly the desktop client stopped working - when I attempt to launch nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times, and Whatsapp always opens the first...
  4. installing windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows10: while installing windows10 using usb drive process stops during collecting info. I tried a few times but could not finish collecting info. How can I proceed with installation...
  5. Uttorent won't launch after instalation.

Uttorent won't launch after instalation.: I tried to install Utorrent from their website, but after following all the steps of the installation it won't launch. Also, there is no icon on the desktop and I can't find the software on the files documents. I tried to install multiple times but it didn't work. p.s sorry...
  6. windows10 install

windows10 install: I installed win10 on my desktop now I want to install it on my laptop which is currently running windows 7, do I need to spend another $200 to to this or can I use the key with my desktop install?...
  7. Installing Windows10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows10: I have a lightly used HP laptop with XP installed. Can I install Windows 10? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows10/ed906a7e-30d1-46c7-a935-bf6afafd6932"
  8. Cumulative Fear .

Cumulative Fear .: Or, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Update. Remember how on THIS THREAD I told everyone that this was the latest version you should make sure you have installed [ATTACH] so you know you're ready as can be when 1903 comes along towards the end of this month?...
  9. Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gold: I just wanted to check how many more day do I have until my Xbox live ends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gold/f79162e4-7fd3-460a-8995-0ddb78fa758b
  10. Windows10 keeps launching programs at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 keeps launching programs at random: How do I stop my computer running windows 10 from launching programs at random https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-keeps-launching-programs-at-random/f13e9e8c-e59c-4c15-b1f9-4544c19fd9ec