Windows 10: Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?

Discus and support Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is the difference of these two when creating iso image in the UUP dump site? Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (18362.207) amd64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrBison, Jun 26, 2019.

1. MrBison Win User

Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?

What is the difference of these two when creating iso image in the UUP dump site?

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (18362.207) amd64
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (18362.207) amd64

:)

MrBison, Jun 26, 2019

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Jun 26, 2019
  3. kn00tcn Win User
    Microsoft controversially brings cumulative updates to W7 & W8.1

i think they had a special win7 updated edition in may... in fact i thought they were supposed to be going cumulative in may, i even saw such an update!

kn00tcn, Jun 26, 2019
  4. timta2 Win User

Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image? - Similar Threads - Feature Cumulative update

2. Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature and Cumulative update, difference when creating iso image?: What is the difference of these two when creating iso image in the UUP dump site? Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 (18362.207) amd64 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (18362.207) amd64 135498
  3. Creating a system back up ISO image to USB

Creating a system back up ISO image to USB: I've just done a fresh W10 install. I'd like to create an ISO that I can use rufus (or similar/better?) to create a bootable image from USB that I can install Windows that includes all of my essential drivers and programs already installed. Is this possible? What's the best...
  4. When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?

When is a Cumulative Update not a Cumulative Update?: I've just completed a clean install of Windows 10 v1809 (Build 17763.292) x64 After running Windows Update to get the latest patches, I found that it had downloaded two versions of 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10 Version...
  5. error when creating a ISO flash drive

error when creating a ISO flash drive: I am trying to do a repair install and when I downloaded the ISO from MS it gave me the message that it could not run the ISO on this computer and gave me an error code 0x80042405-0xA001A, I have no Idea what to do, Can someone help? 117702
  6. Integrating cumulative updates into the image

Integrating cumulative updates into the image: I have v1803 image, the most recent 17134.112 version. I am trying to integrate the latest monthly cumulative update into the image, just like I was used to on Windows 7. With Win7, there were prerequisite updates that had to be applied first, but nothing is mentioned for the...
  7. Imaging to an ISO?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imaging to an ISO?: I'm continuing to learn about imaging, a topic I've previously neglected. In addition to a couple of images I've made using the Win 10 facility (strangely accessed via File History?) I've just made another with a program called DataNumen Disk Image:...
  8. Difference between ISO's?

Difference between ISO's?: If I download a new ISO with the MediaCreation tool from MS today, will the ISO be different from launch day? Meaning, does it contain all updates and fixes that has been sent out since launch? 26015
  9. Does the ISO W10 Disk create the W7 recovery image?

Does the ISO W10 Disk create the W7 recovery image?: I created ISO disks for both my 32 bit and 64 bit systems at the MS download site. If I use the ISO disk instead of the Windows Update method, does the install still create the W7 image in case I want to go back to W7 after installing W10? Also, do I boot from the disk or...
  10. ISO image

ISO image: Hi My apologies if this has been asked already. I've downloaded the ISO image and tried to burn it to DVD only to find that is too large 5.6 GIG and doesn't fit on a 4.7 : is there a way to get it to fit or can I extract it to desktop and run it from there? Any...