Windows 10: feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back

Discus and support feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i get my featue bar back to the bottom of the screen in windows 10? Its now on the right side running vertical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryKelliher, Feb 16, 2021.

1. feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back

how do i get my featue bar back to the bottom of the screen in windows 10? Its now on the right side running vertical

:)

TerryKelliher, Feb 16, 2021

2. Screen Saver and Sceen lock

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest setting up power options first before setting the screen saver. You may perform these steps:

• In the search box on the task bar, type Power Options,
      and then select Power Options.
    • Click Change Plan Settings.
    • Change the settings to Never.
    • Select Save changes.
    • Set your screen saver.

Do let us know should you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Downloaded app, and a random search bar came to the top of my screen.

The search bar that is showing on the upper part of the screen is a 3rd party search bar tool. This tool bar may have been included during the installation or when you installed the CamStudio on your computer. To take that off from your screen, we suggest
    that you uninstall the search bar tool. To do that, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Start and click Control Panel.
    • Go to Programs and features and click Uninstall a Program.
    • Under Uninstall or change a program, scroll through the list to check if there is any third party tool\search bar installed on the computer.
    • If yes, right-click on the tool\search bar and uninstall it.

Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Marque Lor, Feb 16, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back

1. feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back - Similar Threads - feature bar side

2. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?: I have checked aspect ratios, deleting the app that it happened on Lunar Client, and switching fullscreen on and back off again, but for some reason it wont go away? Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?: I have checked aspect ratios, deleting the app that it happened on Lunar Client, and switching fullscreen on and back off again, but for some reason it wont go away? Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. How do I get rid of this black bar at the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. get rid of writing on bottom of sceen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get rid of writing on bottom of sceen: How do i get rid of that message under the recycle bin? it's windows 11 and it was installed in January with a update. After opening pc check two days ago this pop on the bottom of my screen and don't know how to get rid of it. The pc works great but i don't want that there...
  6. get rid of writing on bottom of sceen

get rid of writing on bottom of sceen: How do i get rid of that message under the recycle bin? it's windows 11 and it was installed in January with a update. After opening pc check two days ago this pop on the bottom of my screen and don't know how to get rid of it. The pc works great but i don't want that there...
  7. How do I get the apps back on the bottom!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get the apps back on the bottom!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MoeenMama [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i23foe/how_do_i_get_the_apps_back_on_the_bottom/
  8. task bar on right side, not bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar on right side, not bottom of screen: OK, recent "upgrades" moved the task bar to the side. Tried to get used to it, but requires more clicks, is a hassle for me. Called MS support, agent came onto my computer, put task bar back to bottom. Tried to follow what he did, could not duplicate. I said, will it stay...
  9. how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...: how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to the side of my page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-my-task-bar-back-on-the-bottom-of-my/91d92472-3313-42ec-9302-421a68b67fcd
  10. I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back

I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back: I have lost my Vertical side bar on RIGHT HAND SIDE OF SCREEN in my Apps. How do I recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/i-have-lost-my-verticle-side-bar-in-my-apps-how-do/d7d84129-693c-40c3-90c6-f70bf25b3e22