Windows 10: Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop...

Discus and support Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sailing8-1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sailing8-1, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop...

/u/Sailing8-1, Jan 9, 2021
  2. MViper Win User

1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON

Windows version number 1909

So, I'm using touch keyboard from time to time even on my desktop PC.

The funny thing is when I activate it near the clock the taskbar goes darker and a bit more transparent for a second and than goes back to default (brighter gray - barely transparent) color. Same thing is happening on my other 3 rigs.

Taskbar becomes a little a bit more transparent if I don't install GPU drivers (nVidia) at all. As soon as I install it the same bug? occurs.

If I disable transparency effect it's okay. Same thing is happening on white/dark/custom theme with or wuthout default themes.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

OK, I'm playing around and tweaking Windows.

If I disable animations (especially window open/close/minimize/maximize animation) it's okay. The taskbar does not turns darker when opening touch keyboard. So I guess it's a feature not a bug. Same thing is happening on my other 4 rigs..

MViper, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Taskbar Transparency gone

I just updated my windows from 1803 to 1903 and after updating my taskbar and start menu transparency has been gone did anybody knows why this happens and also is it done by Microsoft or it is a bug or something

Tarandeepsingh_1809, Jan 9, 2021
  4. whenry88 Win User

Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop...

Transparency bug

Dear Microsoft Team,

I am Henry. Recently, a bug on transparency has come to my PC. I am using windows 10 version 1903. However, when I turn on the transparency effect, the whole taskbar becomes completely transparent (please look at the screenshot). Moreover, the sidebar of
    start and the left bar of settings aren't transparent at all. Can you fix this?

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Henry

Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop... [​IMG]

whenry88, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop...

1. Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop... - Similar Threads - Feature Bug Question

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Windows taskbar is completely bugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows taskbar is completely bugged: As you can see in the picture, when I open my browser, the window takes over the taskbar. Once I minimize it, it won't let me maximize unless I kill the process and open my browser again. I really need help, because this means I can't do stuff while attending online meetings....
  4. Hiding taskbar completely (bug?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding taskbar completely (bug?): [ATTACH] I set up my taskbar to auto hide while in desktop, but I still see a very thin line going across the bottom of my monitor. I'm trying to condition myself for a change to an OLED display so removing anything static off my screen. Is there a way to fully have the...
  5. Transparency bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency bug: Dear Microsoft Team, I am Henry. Recently, a bug on transparency has come to my PC. I am using windows 10 version 1903. However, when I turn on the transparency effect, the whole taskbar becomes completely transparent please look at the screenshot. Moreover, the sidebar of...
  6. Taskbar go transparent after switching on transparency effect.

Taskbar go transparent after switching on transparency effect.: I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. I have all my theme synced with my MS Account on my old device I have transparency effect off. And for no reason, I want to switch it up. I came across a setting called transparency effect so I turned it on hoping that I can get...
  7. 1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON

1909: Weird taskbar bug with transparency effect ON: Windows version number 1909 So, I'm using touch keyboard from time to time even on my desktop PC. The funny thing is when I activate it near the clock the taskbar goes darker and a bit more transparent for a second and than goes back to default (brighter gray - barely...
  8. Windows 10 Taskbar Completely Transparent - How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Taskbar Completely Transparent - How to Fix?: [ATTACH] So my windows taskbar became completely transparent as such. Anyway to fox it? https://preview.redd.it/a7tlzecs81a41.png?width=547&format=png&auto=webp&s=4b5edfb60a2d09bbf09947162f237d8fd7548fb3 submitted by /u/reece_martis [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows transparency bug

Windows transparency bug: I know there are more threads with this question most of them were answered back in 2015 and 2016. The other ones with 2017 2018 answers are not working for me. I just wanted to make sure i hold this thread on top. I have a strong bug on my windows! First when windows 10...
  10. Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature: Hi, Does anyone know how can I remove these transparent borders from the 'Notification' and 'Search' boxes? Before the latest Windows 10 build I used a method in order to put some colour on the title bars which was this one: EDIT: Aerolite Theme - Install in Windows...