Windows 10: Feature for next/future windows update.

Discus and support Feature for next/future windows update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The latest features in the 1809 version of windows has some neat phone integration features and finally a dark theme for apps, good on you! However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NYohanes, Jan 5, 2019.

1. NYohanes Win User

Feature for next/future windows update.

The latest features in the 1809 version of windows has some neat phone integration features and finally a dark theme for apps, good on you! However it'd nice to be able to pause a windows update. When you check for updates you automatically begin the process of downloading and installing any updates that are available. It'd be nice to be able to pause an update if you didn't want to download and install it at that moment.

:)

NYohanes, Jan 5, 2019
  2. mau3d Win User

RBE feature requests

Well.. at this point I suggest you to have in mind to update that card list. I think it will not take you so much time, and you will save more time in the future by avoid other questions like mine of this morning *Smile Feature for next/future windows update. :).

Another small tip is to add, in that page, the date of the various releases of RBE (close to the release number), and the supported Windows versions (XP, Vista 32bit/64bit and so on). Small things to manage in a more professional way the software information, which I always found very useful *Smile Feature for next/future windows update. :).

Thank you again for your help, and best regards from Italy *Smile Feature for next/future windows update. :)

mau3d, Jan 5, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jan 5, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Feature for next/future windows update. - Similar Threads - Feature next future

2. The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October

in Windows 10 News
    The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October: Microsoft released the first feature update for Windows 11 this week. The Windows 11 2022 Update introduced several usability improvements and changes to Microsoft's newest operating system and additional content, including File Explorer tabs, will be launched next month....
  3. Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redd1ck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ol3smt/introducing_the_next_feature_update_to_windows_10/
  4. Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update: Windows 10 devices could lose some of its lusters and get slower over time. While there are ways to improve your device performance, it looks like Microsoft is finally making changes with May 2020 Update to make Windows 10 run faster on some hardware. With Windows 10 version...
  5. The next Windows 10 feature update is called the May 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    The next Windows 10 feature update is called the May 2020 Update: The next feature update for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system will likely be called the May 2020 Update. Microsoft has had the habit of changing feature update names frequently for its Windows 10 operating system, especially in the first two years after release. The...
  6. Interesting future feature in a old version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Interesting future feature in a old version.: Before upgrading my PC to 20H1, I wanna tell that I am weirdly having one 20H1 feature in a 1909 version. I am not an insider volunteer, but still having this thing. I even checked my colleagues up to date PCs where they are not having this feature. It actually happened when...
  7. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...: Good Evening, I got the above message " The next Windows feature update is ready and includes reliability, performance and security improvements. " ie for Version 1909….I'm currently running 1809 Home. If I accept this update, download and install Do I loose any data...
  8. It is time to defer the next feature update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    It is time to defer the next feature update for Windows 10: Microsoft plans to finish the next feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 1903, sometime later this month. Windows 10 version 1903 will become available then at the end of March or the beginning of April 2019. First, to administrators of Windows who deploy it...
  9. How to block future features updates

How to block future features updates: Help would be greatly appreciated please. I am frustrated with constant difficulties installing Features updates that I will never use - how do I block them (and stop auto updates from telling me they are there) but allow Security updates to be installed as normal. The...
  10. What is the feature of future windows

What is the feature of future windows: I want to know what is the future windows system. Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-is-the-feature-of-future-windows/e0ec97d6-6c2c-4e49-925d-1606276348f8