Windows 10: Feature not installing

Discus and support Feature not installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; English (Gb) optical character recognition install failed on HP laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesRae1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. JamesRae1 Win User

Feature not installing

English (Gb) optical character recognition install failed on HP laptop

:)

JamesRae1, Dec 3, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 3, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Feature not installing

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Feature not installing

1. Feature not installing - Similar Threads - Feature installing

2. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  3. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  4. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to install Media Feature Pack when Windows 11 23H2 can't find it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Media Feature Pack when Windows 11 23H2 can't find it?: So, I have been trying to install the Media Feature Pack just so I can get my iCloud app working again, but the system can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried to install it through regular settings as well as with PowerShell but with no results.I've also uninstalled the...
  6. How to install Media Feature Pack when Windows 11 23H2 can't find it?

How to install Media Feature Pack when Windows 11 23H2 can't find it?: So, I have been trying to install the Media Feature Pack just so I can get my iCloud app working again, but the system can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried to install it through regular settings as well as with PowerShell but with no results.I've also uninstalled the...
  7. Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652: Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652. I tried 5 times it still not workiing. i gives me different error code.error code were :- 0x8024000b and 0x80070652....
  8. Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652

Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652: Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652. I tried 5 times it still not workiing. i gives me different error code.error code were :- 0x8024000b and 0x80070652....
  9. Windows failed to install feature update 22H2 with error code 0x80070652

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...