Windows 10: Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation?

Discus and support Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, Windows 10 ARM have been released not so long ago. Windows 10 is supporting 3 types of architecture x86/x64/ARM. Hyper-V can emulate only x86 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BaRRaKudaRain, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation?

So, Windows 10 ARM have been released not so long ago. Windows 10 is supporting 3 types of architecture x86/x64/ARM. Hyper-V can emulate only x86 and x64. I want to test Windows 10 ARM image, but I can't do this using official Microsoft virtual machine. So, I want to Microsoft added the ability to create ARM virtual machines in the Hyper-V

P.S Sorry for my bad English.

:)

BaRRaKudaRain, Apr 17, 2019

2. Hyper-V is "Silently" Enabled after Upgrading to Build 17074.1002, All emulators Crash

after upgrade to windows 10 build 17074.1002 i got all programs that need virtual machine crash on start or can't launch the emulators, some of them makes GSOD (Green Screen of death)

List of program that Crash, can't Launch emulators, GSOD :

• Nox Emulator (GSOD)
    • BlueStack (Crash)
    • Android Studio (Can't Launch the emulators)
    • Virtual Box (Can't Create & Launch the emulators)
    • Eclipse (Can't Launch the emulators)
    then i found the problem of this crash is Hyper-V is enabled in notification Android Studio,

i check the windows optional features, but when i see it, the Hyper-V features is unchecked that mean is Disabled...

i try using command prompt(administrator) type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All" then restart the PC, it doesn't solve that Hyper-V is Disabled fully on my PC

anyone can fix this problem?

Acer Aspire E5-475G

12 GB RAM

Intel Core i5 7200U @2.50Ghz

Intel HD Graphics 620 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

2047MB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (Acer Incorporated [ALI])

Fajar Probex, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

Source: Hyper-V Android emulator support | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation?

Enable Hyper-V to emulate games

I have games from discs like a PlayStation, the Game CDs only is readable to PCs Am I able to Create Virtual Machines by Inserting iso's from games. Will they still boot up? I would hope so because Emulators do take up a lot of space wouldn't it be better
    if Hyper-V could emulate games since it reads isos that what you can improve in upcoming updates of Windows 10 by improving Hyper-V to also Emulate a game by Creating Virtual Machines to emulate, If you can please Create Emulation features with all of the
    Game Consoles if you don't then I will have to create one of my own that would be different from any other Emulation Application that it available to download all over the would and throughout the entire internet in which some of them have ads or viruses or
    maybe even both I don't know but for sure will you please get back to me by this week and we will see what you wrote to me, thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Daniel John Brosman08211986, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation?

1. Feature Request: Hyper-V ARM Emulation? - Similar Threads - Feature Request Hyper

2. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  3. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  4. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  5. Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluestacks Android Emulator - Hyper V problem: Have upgraded from 11 Home to Pro but unable to run Bluestacks android emulator, where as Microsoft team confirmed that problem will resolved after upgrade. Can anyone advice what to do in this case....
  6. Hyper-v feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-v feature: Hello, I am using Hyper-v to create virtual machines windows/linux for testing I did enroled to a class and we have to use virtualBox to import ready machines *.ovf files for our training and labs. I did disable Hyper-v feature in my windows but all Hyper-v network...
  7. Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10: Today, at Build 2018, we announced a preview of the Google Android emulator that’s compatible with Hyper-V, available on the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. This enables developers with Hyper-V enabled on their machines to use a hardware accelerated Android emulator, without...
  8. How To Install Emulator And Hyper V - Hyper V Won't Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How To Install Emulator And Hyper V - Hyper V Won't Install Windows 10: Hello, i am having trouble installing the Windows 10 mobile emulator for Visual Studio 2015 First I got this message when I attemped to install the first time (see screenshot 1) Dropbox - install microsoft emulator 1st try.PNG So I went to the bios menu and seen...
  9. Hyper-V Hypervisor not running - can't remove Hyper-V feature

Hyper-V Hypervisor not running - can't remove Hyper-V feature: I am using Windows 10 Insider Preview 11082 (upgraded from Windows 1151 fully updated. I had installed the Hyper-V feature in the latest Windows 1151 but had not used it before I received and installer the Insider Preview edition. The Hyper-V Manager was configured OK...
  10. Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.

Android Emulators do not work when Hyper-V is active.: Been having issues trying to run an Android emulator (Bluestacks, Nox, Memu amongst others) with them all giving a BSOD. I was puzzled because I found if I did a clean install it worked ok. Finally, it dawned on me that it might be related to Hyper-V being active. It is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper-v arm

2. arm hyper-v

3. hyperv arm

4. hyoer-v arm,
  5. arm pc hyper-v,
  6. hyper-v windows 10 arm,
  7. Hyperv windows on arm,
  8. windows 10 arm hyper-v,
  9. hyper v manager windows arm,
  10. hyperv for arm,
  11. hyper-v arm,