Windows 10: Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

Discus and support Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charles M76, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install add-ons.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-time-limit-on-use-of-certain-website/f167745a-b159-4042-ba11-229627b94b99https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-set-a-time-limit-per-website-on/c77c0f11-5d44-458a-9acd-25cc3a8c9f63https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftedge/forum/all/website-time-limits-parental-control-in-edge/00a0f1d8-106d-4753-953d-b1d96b6d9d4ahttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ti

:)

Charles M76, Mar 19, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Mar 19, 2022
  3. Microsoft Family safety not working properly and not able to extened the time limit for child account usage on Windows 10.

Hi Maria,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Is the issue occurring with other child account or with a specific child's account?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about managing kids request in the Family Safety settings and check if it helps.

Refer to the section: Manage your kids' requests.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/set-child-limits

Please get back to us with an update on issue with managing Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 19, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

Microsoft family features icon on taskbar

Hi,

Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental monitoring app to help make it easier to keep your kids safe online. With Family Safety, you can give them some independence but still keep tabs on their computer activities. Family Safety allows you to:

• See which websites your kids have visited, and which apps and games they’ve used
    • Block or allow websites, apps, games, or other content.
    • Limit the amount of time they can spend on the PC

Since you never set up Microsoft family features on your computer, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

link
    to turn off the family settings in Windows 10.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

1. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website - Similar Threads - Feature request Microsoft

2. Family Safety time limit not enforced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety time limit not enforced: Hi,we are using the Family Safety on Windows 11; for a couple of monthes it did work properly; nowt the child account linked to the app is not obeying time limits when they are used up.For example, yesterday the limit was where he could only use the Computer until 21.00pm ;...
  3. Family Safety time limit not enforced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety time limit not enforced: Hi,we are using the Family Safety on Windows 11; for a couple of monthes it did work properly; nowt the child account linked to the app is not obeying time limits when they are used up.For example, yesterday the limit was where he could only use the Computer until 21.00pm ;...
  4. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  5. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  6. Microsoft family app and time-limit features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family app and time-limit features.: So let's say I'm a kid. I accidentally disabled the notification that tells you how much game time you have and the reminders of when it is about to end. This includes the option to ask for more game time. How do I get the reminders back?...
  7. Microsoft family app and time-limit features.

Microsoft family app and time-limit features.: So let's say I'm a kid. I accidentally disabled the notification that tells you how much game time you have and the reminders of when it is about to end. This includes the option to ask for more game time. How do I get the reminders back?...
  8. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  9. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  10. Family Safety Time Limit Emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Time Limit Emails: I would like to know if it’s possible to not be sent an email when my kids are requesting additional screen time? We have the app downloaded on our phones and we always approve or deny the request of the app. We don’t want our inbox being clogged with redundant emails. Is it...