Windows 10: [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

Discus and support [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Right now the "Mouse and Keyboard Center" not give an option to control the media/volume via special buttons on my Microsoft mice. other products... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidWeiss2_, Jul 12, 2019.

1. [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

Hi,

Right now the "Mouse and Keyboard Center" not give an option to control the media/volume via special buttons on my Microsoft mice.
    other products like Logitech have this option.

I would be glad if you will add this feature to MS M&K Centre.

:)

DavidWeiss2_, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jul 12, 2019
  3. joeka---01, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

[Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

keyboard

Hi ronks,

Windows 10 tablets has a feature to enable and disable the on screen keyboard. We suggest that you disable the on-screen keyboard through the control panel by following the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Control Panel and select the top most result.
    • Type ease of access center in the control panel and open it.
    • Click "Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard".
    • Make sure that the "Use on-screen keyboard" is unchecked.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

[Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

1. [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media - Similar Threads - Feature Request Mouse

2. Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard: I need to disable the volume control button on my microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-volume-control-on-bluetooth-keyboard/b964068f-eb0b-4ac1-9855-273f6f5e3889
  3. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Will Not Load

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center Will Not Load: I did an upgrade from Build 18362.86 to 18894.1000. Upgrade went fine but would not load the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. It is a Microsoft Model 5050 keyboard. The keyboard works as far as typing but I have lost the ability to add Macros to the F keys. I have...
  4. Minor Feature Request - Sign-in switch with keyboard

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Minor Feature Request - Sign-in switch with keyboard: Current Functionality If during last login fingerprint was used, the user needs to click in Sign-in Options and then select PIN Pad or Password before they can login. Change Requested If a key on the keyboard is pressed, the last mode of Sign-in option should appear and...
  5. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse: Will Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech LX3 optical Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-and-keyboard-center-work-with/f2d5ada0-ff77-4bb2-8e05-e7c2540be7a3
  6. Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900

Mouse & Keyboard Center + new Mouse 900: Hi, I use both Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 900. When the mouse didn't work anymore I bought a new one, again a Wireless Mouse 900. The Mouse and Keyboard center recognizes the new mouse, but the mouse doesn't work. If I use the receiver that came with the new mouse the M&K...
  7. Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts to Control Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating Custom Keyboard Shortcuts to Control Volume: Ok, been looking for a potential solution all morning. I'm wondering, is there's a simple keyboard shortcut that either exists or one I can create to mute the volume of the current app I have open without having to open the volume mixer? It's just slightly annoying when...
  8. Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills

Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center thrills: I've installed (had it for several years) Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center again today because the mouse suddenly stopped working. Anyway, the program is installed, mouse works flawlessly but I cannot actually open the program itself. I've tried running it in...
  9. Want a program to control volume with mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want a program to control volume with mouse: I used to use Volumouse, but it's not working too well on Windows 10. Are there any alternatives? 14347
  10. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center: customizable buttons/keys don't work in programs which runs under the certain conditions of compatibility modes, or if program runs with administrative privilege... making administrative privilege to "itype.exe & ipoint.exe & mousekeyboardcenter.exe" does not help... as...