Windows 10: [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

Discus and support [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Right now the "Mouse and Keyboard Center" not give an option to control the media/volume via special buttons on my Microsoft mice. other products... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidWeiss2_, Jul 12, 2019.

1. [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

Hi,

Right now the "Mouse and Keyboard Center" not give an option to control the media/volume via special buttons on my Microsoft mice.
    other products like Logitech have this option.

I would be glad if you will add this feature to MS M&K Centre.

:)

DavidWeiss2_, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jul 12, 2019
  3. joeka---01, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

[Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

keyboard

Hi ronks,

Windows 10 tablets has a feature to enable and disable the on screen keyboard. We suggest that you disable the on-screen keyboard through the control panel by following the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Control Panel and select the top most result.
    • Type ease of access center in the control panel and open it.
    • Click "Use the computer without a mouse or keyboard".
    • Make sure that the "Use on-screen keyboard" is unchecked.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

[Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

1. [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media - Similar Threads - Feature Request Mouse

2. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently I purchased the Microsoft N9Z-00017 All-in-One Media Keyboard. I found the keyboard to be extremely comfortable, durable and pleasing to use. It's touchpad is precise and comfortable to use aswell. Although the touchpad suffers from many of...
  3. Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard's touchpad Feature Request Discussion: Hello Microsoft Community,Recently I purchased the Microsoft N9Z-00017 All-in-One Media Keyboard. I found the keyboard to be extremely comfortable, durable and pleasing to use. It's touchpad is precise and comfortable to use aswell. Although the touchpad suffers from many of...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Center

Keyboard and Mouse Center: Hi, I was playing a video game where F1 was a necessary hot key, but then all of a sudden pressing F1 made my computer go into power saving mode. I wanted to reassign F1 a different function using Keyboard and Mouse Center, but it says it doesn't detect any devices. I looked...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls

Mouse and Keyboard Center interferes with headphone Bluetooth Media Controls: I have a pair of Surface Headphones 2 and a Microsoft Precision Bluetooth mouse. Both work fine until I install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 13.222. Once I install the software the media controls on my Surface Headphones and other bluetooth headphones no longer...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard center.

Mouse and Keyboard center.: Im still having a problem with the M & KB center. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. im on a dell inspiron 15 3593. Please help.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-center/c20586b2-6654-45da-9d71-f7cb17816d02
  7. Mouse and keyboard center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse and keyboard center: I have created a macro in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center doing commands between excel and internet explorer. It works perfectly when Repeat-None is selected. I want to to repeat so have tried both toggle mode and press and hold mode but as soon as it switches from excel...
  8. Volume Control on Keyboard

Volume Control on Keyboard: I can't get the volume control switches on my keyboard to work properly. When I use volume up or down and mute switches, my computer switches over to Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-on-keyboard/224b64a7-1972-41aa-8154-abe2cae7927e
  9. Mouse and Keyboard Center

Mouse and Keyboard Center: I can’t configure the keyboard in this app because the mouse is the only visible thing there. However, there is no settings for keyboard. My PC is running Windows 10, 1909....
  10. Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center

Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center: I use Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, The first is visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center, but not the mouse. The mouse does work, however one of the reasons I have chosen this particular mouse is the additional settings in Microsoft...