Windows 10: Feature Support - #WPF #WinUI

Discus and support Feature Support - #WPF #WinUI in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team,Is it possible to get the Toast Notification with Buttons, ComboBox or other controls which can be added to it?Until Now, the Toast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShreyasJ1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. ShreyasJ1 Win User

Feature Support - #WPF #WinUI

Hi Microsoft Team,Is it possible to get the Toast Notification with Buttons, ComboBox or other controls which can be added to it?Until Now, the Toast Notification has not seen any improvement in WPF and its stayed the same like in WinForms. Thanks and RegardsShreyas

:)

ShreyasJ1, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

Source: Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI at Microsoft Connect(); 2018 - Windows Developer Blog

See also: .NET Core 3 Preview 1 and Open Source Windows Desktop Frameworks - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...i-3-preview-3/

Brink, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Feature Support - #WPF #WinUI - Similar Threads - Feature Support #WPF

2. convert *.wpf file to *.doc word file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert *.wpf file to *.doc word file: How can I convert old WordPerfect *.WFP files to Word *.DOC files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-wpf-file-to-doc-word-file/0752f9eb-baf6-4d6b-9816-93530495ea8a
  3. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 3: If you tuned in to this morning’s App Development Community Standup, you know that today we released WinUI 3 Preview 3. If you want to skip the summary and head straight to the release notes and installation instructions, you can find those here. New Features...
  4. Building Windows Terminal with WinUI

in Windows 10 News
    Building Windows Terminal with WinUI: WinUI and Windows Terminal have a strong relationship that goes back to the origins of Windows Terminal. This blog post goes into the history and architecture of how these two technologies came together. History The history of WinUI and Windows Terminal goes back to...
  5. This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature

in Windows 10 News
    This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature: [ATTACH]If when you try to upgrade to Windows 10 and you receive the error message “This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature“, then this […] This article This PC’s processor doesn’t support a critical feature first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing WinUI 3 Preview 2 for Windows 10: At our monthly community call this morning we announced that a new preview of WinUI 3 is ready for you all to try out – WinUI 3 Preview 2! If you’re too excited to read ahead, check out the release notes here. WinUI 3 Preview 2 was a quality and...
  7. Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces WinUI 3 Preview 1: Today at Microsoft Build 2020 the WinUI team is excited to announce the latest version of WinUI 3 available for public preview: WinUI 3 Preview 1. This preview expands the world of WinUI to an even wider audience of developers – the previously-released WinUI 3...
  8. WPF Datagrid disappearing cells after latest window's update

in Windows 10 Customization
    WPF Datagrid disappearing cells after latest window's update: First im no longer sure where is the best place to post such bug/questions with connect retired.... The tests, for now, point to a flaw in the WPF datagrid that cause the content of some cells to disappear (becomes blank) if the grid has a scrollbar and the view is scrolled...
  9. Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI: At Build 2018, I outlined our approach to helping you be more productive when developing apps, including the introduction of .NET Core 3.0. We also started decoupling many parts of the Windows development platform, so you can adopt technologies incrementally. Today at...
  10. BSOD during machine bootup because of a WPF application

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD during machine bootup because of a WPF application: Hi, I am experiencing a BSOD quite consistently in my new Lenovo laptops(T470 and E480).Crash dump analysis refers to my .net application. But the module refers to display driver. I need help on this. thanks in advance. Below is the windbg out....