Windows 10: Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right

Discus and support Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is there a feature which lets you control the spacing between the icons on the bottom right? If there isn't a way then can I at least have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TurboSlayer1, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right

/u/TurboSlayer1, Feb 13, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Icon spacing

This is how I did:

1. Right click on desktop->Display Settings and set it 150%. NOTE: If you have dual monitors, click on other monitor and do the same.

Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right [​IMG]
    2. Control Panel->Display->Set a custom scaling level, again set it to 150%, Change the text size for each item: Menu, Title, icon etc... then click apply

Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right

1. Feature to control spacing on icons on the bottom right - Similar Threads - Feature control spacing

2. Bottom right sound icon wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bottom right sound icon wont work: When I left click sound speaker icon in bottom right, you sound bar dial wont show up and I can't change volume that way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bottom-right-sound-icon-wont-work/2f438016-20fd-44e6-9f68-2175b1d86006
  3. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  4. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bottom right icons not working: All those icons in the bottom right of the taskbar do not work, no response despite left clicks on those icons. These include the volume, network, clock and notifications icons. The Action Center cannot be called out as well. However, those hidden icons under the "Up Arrow"...
  5. bottom right icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My bottom right icons are black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bottom right icons are black?: [ATTACH] I can see the clock when i use a brighter wall paper but then when i use a darker one i cant see the time because the bottom right icons are black and not white can someone help?(the time on the black picture is there you just cant see it)...
  7. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  8. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  9. Bottom right volume icon not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bottom right volume icon not working.: Since yesterday the volume icon bottom right, taskbar would not respond to the right clicks. I have to keep manually change my volume. Like what the hell?...
  10. Large space between icons on bottom toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Large space between icons on bottom toolbar: Instead of the icons being right next to each other on my bottom toolbar, there is about a one inch gap between them; anyway to get them to be right next to each other, the way they always have been? thanks! 7019