Windows 10: Feature to Schedule Events Gone.. Help!!

Discus and support Feature to Schedule Events Gone.. Help!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated to the latest in win 10 that gave me the feature to schedule events from clicking on the lower right of the taskbar on the clock. But its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, May 15, 2020.

1. yahanna Win User

Feature to Schedule Events Gone.. Help!!

I updated to the latest in win 10 that gave me the feature to schedule events from clicking on the lower right of the taskbar on the clock. But its gone after a week or 2. Why is this happening? How do I bring this feature back??

:)

yahanna, May 15, 2020

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 15, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Question About Scheduled Optimisation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

And also ensure that the Task Scheduler service is running.

• Follow the steps to check the service.

• Press Windows + R, type Services.msc

• Select the Task scheduler service and restart the service and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Feature to Schedule Events Gone.. Help!! - Similar Threads - Feature Schedule Events

2. Help with Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Task Scheduler: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  3. Help with Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Task Scheduler: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  4. Help with Task Schedule

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Task Schedule: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  5. Help with Task Schedule

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Task Schedule: Hi, I can't seem to find a useful tip to help me resolve my problem. For example, I want to trigger an event start specific program with Task Scheduler only when another program is starting or is started. Suppose I have an application which runs at start upa password manager...
  6. Task Scheduler Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Scheduler Help: I created a one time task that would start at 11:30, and execute a bat file which puts the computer to sleep. It worked, but I can no longer find the task in task scheduler. Was it automatically deleted because this was a one time task? How do I find it? submitted by...
  7. Block already scheduled feature upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Block already scheduled feature upgrade: I've been fighting a war with my windows 10 pro laptop preventing feature upgrades. Any new feature upgrade causes the cpu to throttle at 0.0001 pct usage effecrivley bricking it. I found the group policy setting "Select when preview builds and feature updates are received"...
  8. Task Scheduler depreciated features

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler depreciated features: I just discovered that I can no longer set Task Scheduler to display a message. Is there any way to add this feature back in to Windows 10? I've always depended on to remind me when to pay bills, birthdays, reordering, etc. Thank you! 135474
  9. Shutdown Event Tracker and Scheduled Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shutdown Event Tracker and Scheduled Updates: Hello, I have a simple question: On a Win10P system, will the Shutdown Event Tracker hang automated scheduled updates and restarts related to these updates? I wouldn't want our maintenance schedule to be hindered by the need for manual input here, but I do like the idea...
  10. Clear Event Viewer Scheduler?

in Windows 10 Support
    Clear Event Viewer Scheduler?: Could someone make the "Clear All Event Viewer Logs using a BAT file" self starting such as making it run automatically on a daily basis or show me what code I would need to add to it to do that for me. I would just love to clear out the 10016s and 7031s codes daily. Thanks...