Windows 10: Feature transfer error

Discus and support Feature transfer error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I was going to install Brother Printer Driver in Windows 10. But, it seems like there's an error when I try to install it. Please help me, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hosni Bounechada, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Feature transfer error

Hello,

I was going to install Brother Printer Driver in Windows 10. But, it seems like there's an error when I try to install it. Please help me, and Thank you in advance!

Feature transfer error 191806f2-d88b-46c7-a881-1ea87a2632b6?upload=true.png

:)

Hosni Bounechada, Apr 15, 2021

2. Feature transfer error WINSYSDIR64

Hi Team,

When I tried to install Zebra ZXS C3 Printer Driver to the computer with Windows 7 Professional, I was blocked by the Feature Transfer Error

Feature: DefaultFeature

Component: <WINSYSDIR64>\

File: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is (I cannot read the remaining words as this is out of the window)

Error:

I have tried all the possible methods stated in the below website:

Access Denied Feature transfer error when installing software Windows 7 Pro

I have also performed disk check command as suggested in other websites, but this did not work at all.

Please kindly advise how I can sort out this problem.

Thank you.

Regards,

Jackie

fairyjackie, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Feature Transfer Error

I'm trying to install a program and I'm receiving the below error

Feature Transfer Error

Feature: NewFeature1

Component: App Exe

Error: The System cannot find the file specified

GusHernandez1, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Feature transfer error

Feature Transfer Error

Hi lawtonbirrd,

My name is Roger W, an independent advisor trying to help. Let's try with the following suggestions, please:

Perform clean boot and then try to disable security software temporarily, if any installed on your computer and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode and then see if you are able to install it.

Step 1

Perform clean boot.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Step 2

Disable Security Software Temporarily.

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon
    as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

Right click on the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click on the Compatibility tab.

Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous Operating System, then tap or click OK.

Reference:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/ol...

More detail in the following case:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

RogerWaltes98, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Feature transfer error

1. Feature transfer error - Similar Threads - Feature transfer error

2. transfer error 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer error 0x00000000: I'm trying to transfer some photos trought USB cable from phone and receiving this error full of 0's what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-error-0x00000000/84fc651f-aa8d-4918-ab3e-14d20968eed4
  3. transfer error 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer error 0x00000000: I'm trying to transfer some photos trought USB cable from phone and receiving this error full of 0's what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-error-0x00000000/84fc651f-aa8d-4918-ab3e-14d20968eed4
  4. transfer error 0x00000000

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Feature Transfer Error <WINSYSDIR>\RWUXThemeS.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feature Transfer Error <WINSYSDIR>\RWUXThemeS.dll: Hello, I was going to install AVR Studio 4 for my school project. But, it seems like there's an error when I try to install it. Please help me, it would mean a lot! [ATTACH]...
  6. File transfer error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File transfer error: Hey,i downloaded the respondus lockdown browser on my windows 10 and when i tried to install it,it showed me the file transfer error ,acces denied messege.The first time i installed it ,i didnt have any problems but than it suddenly crashed and i had to unistall it,but now i...
  7. Get "Feature transfer error" 1603 Fatal error during installation, consult windows...

Get "Feature transfer error" 1603 Fatal error during installation, consult windows...: Had to replace my old laptop, so used zinstall to transfer all my old programs to the new laptop same model 3 years later. Most programs worked fine. Have a high end program from Tektronix for a USB spectrum analyzer that was missing some files. Tried uninstalling the TEK...
  8. Feature update error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Feature update error: Hi In attempting to update to version 1903 there is an error: 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 -Error 0xc1420121' It has also downloaded the file: Windows10Upgrade9252.exe Does anyone have any ideas? 134733
  9. Feature Transfer Error

Feature Transfer Error: hi i would like to install an app but the feature transfer error is appearing ...... please help!!!!!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-transfer-error/2cb6f202-fdd4-4be0-817a-86e209a6e0f9
  10. Optional feature Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Optional feature Errors: Hi Guys, I wonder if anyone can help with the issue i am having regarding the installation of optional features. I recently purchased a Dell all in one PC with windows 10 installed, the issue i am having is it seems to try and update 3 optional features being English...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FEATURE TRANSFER ERROR windows 10

2. nu vot