Windows 10: Feature update 21H1 went missing

Discus and support Feature update 21H1 went missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update alerted me to a feature update 21H1. I read about it and thought, well, why not. I clicked on it and appeared to start installing. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimStewart6, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Feature update 21H1 went missing

Windows update alerted me to a feature update 21H1. I read about it and thought, well, why not. I clicked on it and appeared to start installing. But then it seemed to be over pretty quickly. I rebooted just in case it needed that. However, I checked 'System' and it said I was still on 20H2 from March. And if I go back into Windows update, the feature choice is no longer there and it cheerily tells me "You're up to date." Wha?

:)

JimStewart6, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1

Source: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 | Windows Experience Blog

See also: KB5000736 Windows 10 Insider Beta Channel Build 19043.844 (21H1)

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Issue(s) with 21H1 Update

The Windows update list of installed updates has always been a confusing & incomplete list. I don't think you had a problem at all.

Denis

4. btarunr Win User

Feature update 21H1 went missing

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Feature update 21H1 went missing

1. Feature update 21H1 went missing - Similar Threads - Feature update 21H1

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: This update automatically occurred yesterday, February 15, 2022, I do NOT like automatic updates!!!.Since then, my computer has re-started on its own four times.Once in the middle of me typing a long email.Once in the middle of a Zoom call.Nothing... let me repeat that......
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: This update automatically occurred yesterday, February 15, 2022, I do NOT like automatic updates!!!.Since then, my computer has re-started on its own four times.Once in the middle of me typing a long email.Once in the middle of a Zoom call.Nothing... let me repeat that......
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating: I do not know the purpose of this update, I have tried to update it several times but it does not finish, it always says that there was a problem with the internal program. Can anybody help me?...
  6. Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating: I do not know the purpose of this update, I have tried to update it several times but it does not finish, it always says that there was a problem with the internal program. Can anybody help me?...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating

8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: I can't seem to install this restart, have been stuck like this for a while, tried restart and updates, update and shut down several times and it still like this...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: My laptop downloaded the update "2021-05 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 KB5003254", that I have not yet installed.If I click on "View optional updates", I see this:I cannot find anything explaining what "Feature...
  10. Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800706be...