Windows 10: Feature update error

Discus and support Feature update error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi In attempting to update to version 1903 there is an error: 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 -Error 0xc1420121' It has also downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FrankS, Jun 13, 2019.

1. FrankS Win User

Feature update error

Hi
    In attempting to update to version 1903 there is an error:
    'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 -Error 0xc1420121'
    It has also downloaded the file: Windows10Upgrade9252.exe
    Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

FrankS, Jun 13, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 13, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Feature update error

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Feature update error :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Feature update error

1. Feature update error - Similar Threads - Feature update error

2. Win 11 feature feature update error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 feature feature update error: I am getting the same error message. The difference is that time and date is correct...!! The update freees at the Lenovo screen. Update Stack Package - Version 922.415.111.0...
  3. Win 11 feature feature update error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 feature feature update error: I am getting the same error message. The difference is that time and date is correct...!! The update freees at the Lenovo screen. Update Stack Package - Version 922.415.111.0...
  4. Windows feature update errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows feature update errors: I have some computers that refuse to update from 1909. I have tried several troubleshooting items like DISM, SFC, stopping and restarting services, media creation tool.... SetupDiag.exe returns and empty log file. Below is the setuperr.log from the path...
  5. Error updating the windows feature update

Error updating the windows feature update: Well its now august 2021 and i still havent been able to update feature update 2020 and due to wihch now i cant even pause updates. I have tried windows troubleshooter but still the problem remains the same. From update history i have seen that windows windows defender...
  6. error 0x800f0831 update 20H2 will not download feature update

error 0x800f0831 update 20H2 will not download feature update: all my regular downloads are great this is the first time having code 0x800f0831 when the feature update starts, any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x800f0831-update-20h2-will-not-download/a45b1e99-8a34-407a-8202-474556e702d7
  7. Error Installing Windows Feature Update v2004

Error Installing Windows Feature Update v2004: I am not being able to install feature update for windows 10 version 2004. The update downloads and installs up to 100% and exits without any errors. But the update error is shown at the update history page. I have tried: 1. Using Windows Update Troubleshooter 2. Using sfc...
  8. downlload error in feature update of window 10

downlload error in feature update of window 10: see the screenshot below how to resolve this??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downlload-error-in-feature-update-of-window-10/d150d7dd-d408-424b-9ec2-aeae6c2d213c
  9. Windows feature update install error

Windows feature update install error: hey there team, so I have tried many times to install windows 10 but am having a load of difficulties. I am concerned as my windows is ending support soon (as windows say in the update screen) system specs: I am running a MacBook pro late 2014, with boot camp windows....
  10. Windows Feature Update 1903 errors

Windows Feature Update 1903 errors: I received this error code trying to install the update: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0000008) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFDEFAF9129" The update just hangs at 88%. If I try to open my browser (Google Chrome) it crashes. My computer is...