Windows 10: feature update issue on window 10

Discus and support feature update issue on window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it stucks at 99% see below [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IshSardana, Mar 15, 2020.

1. feature update issue on window 10

it stucks at 99%

see below

feature update issue on window 10 [​IMG]

:)

IshSardana, Mar 15, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 15, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

feature update issue on window 10

Delta6326, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

feature update issue on window 10

1. feature update issue on window 10 - Similar Threads - feature update issue

2. Windows 10 Feature Update issue - version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Update issue - version 20H2: I have been trying to update my windows 10 for the past month, but am facing issues.In the settings it shows your windows has reached end of service.But I read about this on Microsoft site and it is possible to update the windows. So, I clicked Fix Issues in the settings, and...
  3. Windows 10 Feature Update 20H2 issue

Windows 10 Feature Update 20H2 issue: I have tried several times to install the windows 10 feature 20H2 update currently version 1909. Every time it appears to install successfully. After restarting the computer, the log in screen appears and I enter my password. My desktop opens and windows boots. The problem is...
  4. Windows 10 Feature Update Issues

Windows 10 Feature Update Issues: Since my site has upgraded all 75 computers to version 1909 I have had poor success moving up a level. At someone's advice I tried upgrading from the media using a USB key. No luck. The error message: The installation failed in the Safe_OS phase with an error during the...
  5. Severe Issue with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 update

Severe Issue with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 update: Hi MS community, On the night of 09/30/2020, Windows 10 automatically updated itself on my PC and installed few updates. The only feature update was the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004". The next morning when I turned on my PC, I didn't know what I'm gonna see...
  6. Windows 10 Feature Update - Strange Upgrade Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Feature Update - Strange Upgrade Issues: Hiya Folks! Was wondering if anyone had came across the following issue when running Feature Updates (various versions of Windows 10 Enterprise up to 1909). I am looking at pushing updates out to a few thousand devices we have on our network via WSUS. The few I have tested...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update 1903 Issue

Windows 10 Feature Update 1903 Issue: I just recently updated to the latest feature update 1903 for Windows 10. After the upgrade, the Fitbit app and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games both crash upon launch. Both were previously installed from the Microsoft Store. Here is the Event Viewer error log for Microsoft...
  8. Issues with features update 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with features update 1809: After update to features version 1909, Edge can malfunction immediately on some devices. I also noticed issues with PLAY store and there may be others I have failed to notice. The error occurs on opening Edge with a screen that says OPPS something went wrong with an error...
  9. The issue with feature updates

The issue with feature updates: Hey everyone, first of all, this is gonna be a bit of a rant, so if you don't care about the opinion of a random guy on the internet, feel free to leave at any point. Also, I might not be fully up to date, since I'm using a Windows Version from a year ago; the reason for...
  10. Windows 10 Feature Update (1803) Issue

Windows 10 Feature Update (1803) Issue: Hello, My office used about 800 Windows 10 professional Version OEM licenses for Dell Brand PC & Laptops. We are facing trouble a lot after getting Windows Feature Update(1803) automatically from internet. 1803 upgraded pc's doesn't run mozilla firefox and some time chrome...