Windows 10: Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909

Discus and support Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir please help I need your help my window are running on 1808 and I wanted to update windows to latest version but the version is not downloading I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by briansheikh, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909

Sir please help I need your help

my window are running on 1808 and I wanted to update windows to latest version but the version is not downloading I percent also it has stop on 0 percent and and I am facing problem like it is giving instruction like could not complete install because update service is shutting down. Please sir help I wanted to update it.

lots of love from me to whole Microsoft team.

from Brian Sheikh

:)

briansheikh, Jul 25, 2020
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jul 25, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909

1. Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909 - Similar Threads - Feature update downloading

2. When will 1909 be forced to download the Feature Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will 1909 be forced to download the Feature Update?: ..and which version will it get? Microsoft have said in the past that an optional Feature Update offered by Windows Update will only remain optional until at or near end of service for your current version. There has never been a clear statement of what 'near' means. To that...
  3. Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update

Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update: Hello, I need to install Windows 10 1909 feature update on 25 unmanaged computers. Is there a way to download it once so I can save it to a USB and install on all the computers manually? They have a slow link and if I have to download it 25 times on each computer it will...
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909: whenever I tried to update it is showing pending download. After few minutes it showing downloading 0%. after couple of minutes it showing installing 7% and gets stuck there. This is repeating every time whenever I tried to update. Help me![ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update to 1909

Windows 10 Feature Update to 1909: Was wondering if anyone had came across the following issue when running Feature Updates various versions of Windows 10 Enterprise up to 1909. I am looking at pushing updates out to several thousand devices we have on our network via WSUS. The few I have tested on have had...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909: I am getting an error message, repeatedly after following various suggestions online, with error message "Failed to install on ‎7/‎2/‎2020 - 0x80240034." I haven't been able to update Windows 10 since May 2018. Is there a solution? John...
  7. Windows 10 feature update 1909

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 feature update 1909: Has anyone had repeated failures of the 1909 feature update installing on their computer?. Mine goes through the process only to "undo" the installation after the reboot. Help Please. 155980
  8. Windows 10 feature update 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 feature update 1909: Has anyone had repeated failures of the 1909 feature update installing on their computer?. Mine goes through the process only to "undo" the installation after the reboot. Help Please. 155980
  9. Windows 10 Feature update to 1909 disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Feature update to 1909 disappeared: So, after todays update KB4528760 the optional update for windows 10 1909 disappeared. I'm on Windows 10 1903 fully updated. This means i can't click "download and install" anymore. I had it queued for like 1,5 months so maybe it was too long ? Thank you in advance....
  10. feature update 1909

feature update 1909: is it reliable should I update it or has it any bugs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-update-1909/dbe7bb14-73e3-4296-84ad-fc0c3e38603e