Windows 10: Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out

Discus and support Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just updated from Win 10 1709 to 1809 and now the box to delay feature updates for 365 days is grayed out. How can I get access to this again so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by idahosurge, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out

I just updated from Win 10 1709 to 1809 and now the box to delay feature updates for 365 days is grayed out. How can I get access to this again so I can delay feature updates for up to 365 days? This is Win 10 Pro 64 bit.

Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out [​IMG]

:)

idahosurge, Feb 1, 2019

2. Gray Box

Hi Debbie,

We would like to know more information about your concern so we can better assist you.

• When did you start seeing the gray box on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Why would I want to use the Snip Delay feature?

Excellent! Thank You

Cyberdesigner, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out

gray x's on dialog box

Thank you for the information. We suggest performing a repair on Edge for it to automatically identify and provide fix for the issue. Kindly follow the steps below to perform it:

• Open Cortana, search Apps & features and open it.
    • Under Apps & features, choose Microsoft Edge.
    • Then, choose Advanced options.
    • Click Repair tab.
    • Restart Edge after the process and check if the issue is resolve.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out

1. Feature Update Time Delay Box Grayed Out - Similar Threads - Feature Update Delay

2. Speech Language box in grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech Language box in grayed out: When I run an app that needs a speech Language I get an error message that I don't have a speech languageWhen I go tor Setting > Time & Language>Speech the Language box in grayed out can not pick a language ,\as well as Microphone >Get started.If I look lower I see I have two...
  3. Speech Language box in grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Language box in grayed out: When I run an app that needs a speech Language I get an error message that I don't have a speech languageWhen I go tor Setting > Time & Language>Speech the Language box in grayed out can not pick a language ,\as well as Microphone >Get started.If I look lower I see I have two...
  4. Set time Automatically grayed Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set time Automatically grayed Out: We have Windows 10 Pro, after joining them to the Domain the option "Set time automatically" is grayed out. I done googling but there is no way to enable it. I need this option enabled, how can I do it ? Tried computer Configuration\ Windows Settings\ Security Settings\ Local...
  5. Set time Automatically grayed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set time Automatically grayed Out: We have Windows 10 Pro, after joining them to the Domain the option "Set time automatically" is grayed out. I done googling but there is no way to enable it. I need this option enabled, how can I do it ? Tried computer Configuration\ Windows Settings\ Security Settings\ Local...
  6. Set time Automatically grayed Out

7. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files see screenshot I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it...
  8. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it meansThanksBernard...
  9. Gray Box

Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it meansThanksBernard...
  10. Delaying Feature Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delaying Feature Updates: I have just installed 1903 (Windows 10 Pro) from an ISO disc and wish to delay feature updates using GPedit I would some help with the following instructions given by MS When Selecting Semi-Annual Channel: - You can defer receiving Feature Updates for up to 365 days. - To...