Windows 10: Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99%

Discus and support Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I checked WU today and the latest feature update was offered. I’m just over an hour in since requesting but having reached ‘downloading 99%’ it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scottyboy99, May 30, 2019.

1. Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99%

So I checked WU today and the latest feature update was offered. I’m just over an hour in since requesting but having reached ‘downloading 99%’ it seems to of stayed like this for a good 25-30 minutes. Is this normal? Granted it’s not a quick machine (celeron) and maybe should leave it alone to do its thing? Would of been nice to of seen some movement before I have to head out to work (my mistake trying this before work but I’d hoped giving it an hour and a half would of been enough time). I checked task manager & can see ‘service host windows update’ is consuming a reasonably constant 30% on cpu activity so presume background work is going on. Download activity definitely seems to of ceased. Guess I’ll maybe have to leave the machine on and see where it is later this evening. Just not happy having to leave it alone half way through as I like to babysit any kind of cumulative or major feature update. But I was curious of other people’s observations

:)

Scottyboy99, May 30, 2019
  2. alonsh Win User

Windows update stuck at 99%

Hi
    I just did a system reset (and formatted the disk that had windows on it), after starting everything was okay until i ran windows update - it showed that there are a few updates, it downloads all of them except the last one - "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series." - it has been stuck at "Downloading updates 99%" for at least 2 hours now, and restarting the computer doesn't help. It's worthy to note that my AMD driver is already installed and up to date!

I am now running an sfc scan and i will update this post as soon as it is done.
    Until then - do you have any other suggestions?
    update: it found corrupt files and fixed them but still gets stuck at 99%.

alonsh, May 30, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 30, 2019
  4. Tamimzzz Win User

Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99%

Windows 10 Updates stuck at 99% and SkypeSetup.exe fails to download.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have done the recommended option for the SFC command just now.
    Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99% [​IMG]

Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99% [​IMG]

It did not find any problem.
    I restarted my computer and I still have the same problem with the updates.
    I am giving the screenshots of the SFC command and followed by the Windows Updates .

Tamimzzz, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99%

1. Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99% - Similar Threads - Feature update 1903

2. windows 10 update download stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update download stuck at 99%: I have been unable to update Windows. Tried all the fixes suggested on the community website. Using the Windows 10 Update Assistant I am able to download an update, but it stalls at 99%....
  3. Update to Windows 10 version 1903 stuck at 99%

Update to Windows 10 version 1903 stuck at 99%: I recently bough a new laptop,and today the laptop showed me I have some update to make,when I started then first time it showed me that the state of the update is initialising for like 2 hours. After I tried to resolve the problem with troubleshooterthis didn't helped me...
  4. Stucked at window 1903 feature update 100%.

Stucked at window 1903 feature update 100%.: Hello guys, Im stucked at the feature update for win 10 1903 @ 100% I tried the cmd troubleshooting. I tried to downloading the microsoft tool and did downloaded the upgrade files there. But im still getting an error when it tried to install it. Here is the last...
  5. Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.

Windows update will not download updates - stuck at 99% downloading.: Hi, My laptop will not update windows 10 security updates. I have downloaded the windows 10 update assistant but the update always sticks at 99%! Has anyone got any ideas. Thanks for your help!...
  6. 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Status: Downloading - 99%'

'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Status: Downloading - 99%': Windows update has been stuck at 99% for over an hour. I ran windows update troubleshooter which found nothing. I tried the automated help with no success. What else can I do?...
  7. Windows 10 feature update to 1903 download frozen at 99%

Windows 10 feature update to 1903 download frozen at 99%: Not sure what's happening but one of my systems is stopped at 99% download on the 1903 update.Can't seem to find a wayto discard that 99% and restart the download nor to complete it. Suggestions please. TheOldPuterMan AKA John...
  8. Feature Update 1903 Settings and Update stuck

Feature Update 1903 Settings and Update stuck: Hello I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3567 with a 64 bit OS running windows 10 version 1903. Following the 1903 feature update my settings menu is buggy - crashes or does not display properly and the main problem is that it will not update. It is stuck on 7 day pause and won't...
  9. Windows 10 Update Download stuck at 99%

Windows 10 Update Download stuck at 99%: While trying to immerse myself completely in the new version of Windows 10, version 1809 via Feature Update, as I clicked update, it started to download very fast and gracefully went to 99% and for some reason, kept stuck there like the buildup in a Hitchcock movie, except,...
  10. Anniversary Update stuck at 99%

Anniversary Update stuck at 99%: I went to bed last night when it go to abt 92%. Got up today and it's stuck at Getting the Update Ready - 99%. I got the update link here: Windows 10 Should I kill the process and try again or a different site? --+ 58752

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 1903 download

2. windows 10 version 1903 download stuck at 99%

3. windows 1903 stuck at 99%

4. feature update to windows 10 version 1903 stuck at 99%,
  5. feature update 1903 download,
  6. windows 10 update 1903 stuck at 99%,
  7. windows update 1903 stuck at 99%,
  8. windows feature update 1903 download,
  9. windows update 1903 stuck at 99,
  10. windows update stuck at 99%,
  11. windows 10 1903 stuck at 99%,