Windows 10: Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via...

Discus and support Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via windows update Only receiving the windows 10 2004 feature.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Somak Acharya, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via...

Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via windows update

Only receiving the windows 10 2004 feature.

My Desktop is currently Windows 10 Pro 1903

:)

Somak Acharya, Jul 18, 2020
  2. RexOman Win User

Windows Update History shows both Feature Updates 1903 and 1909 installed

After I installed the Windows 10 Feature Update from 1903 to 1909 my Windows Update History shows

Feature Updates (2)

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1909 (2)

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903

Looking in the About page it lists Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720

In the past when I've installed a Feature Update it only shows the new update. In other words in this case it would only show 1909. Since it shows 1903 also is my computer really upgraded to 1909? Also the (2) after the 1909 is something I don't understand.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Rex

RexOman, Jul 18, 2020
  3. BUG in feature update to windows 10 version 1909 via enablement package (KB4517245)

This is the first time I've seen this 'fix'...didn't work here as the instructions could not be followed. Step 1: done., Step 2: done., Step3 no clue as I hit every item listed and nothing
    show your 'view installed updates'. Choose on the left or right-hand side....nothing updates I could find..

stevecramer2, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via...

Optional Feature Windows 10 version 1909

Hello,

V1909 is an optional feature update with some additional features for your Windows 10. Read more here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/whats-new/whats-new-windows-10-version-1909

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via...

1. Feature update to windows 10 1909 is not showing the option to download and install via... - Similar Threads - Feature update 1909

2. Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 1909 Feature Update: Hello, I need to install Windows 10 1909 feature update on 25 unmanaged computers. Is there a way to download it once so I can save it to a USB and install on all the computers manually? They have a slow link and if I have to download it 25 times on each computer it will...
  3. Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909

Feature update of windows 10 is not downloading 1909: Sir please help I need your help my window are running on 1808 and I wanted to update windows to latest version but the version is not downloading I percent also it has stop on 0 percent and and I am facing problem like it is giving instruction like could not complete...
  4. Windows Update History shows both Feature Updates 1903 and 1909 installed

Windows Update History shows both Feature Updates 1903 and 1909 installed: After I installed the Windows 10 Feature Update from 1903 to 1909 my Windows Update History shows Feature Updates 2 Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1909 2 Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 Looking in the About page it lists Version 1909 OS Build...
  5. Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing: My PC is CONSTANTLY showing updates as pending download and there is no download button to click to try to get the downloads to actually download let alone install. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times now to try to fix the problem, going through several trouble shooting fixes...
  6. The Windows 10 feature update, version 1909 is not installed

The Windows 10 feature update, version 1909 is not installed: Why can't the feature update of Windows 10, version 1909 be downloaded and installed correctly on my PC? Every day, when I look for updates, the download status is indicated as Pending Download. After a while, it says: Downloading 0% but when the download progress has...
  7. Optional Feature Windows 10 version 1909

Optional Feature Windows 10 version 1909: Currently Windows Update reflects an optional Feature Update to Windows 10 version 1909. However, no information about the update is given and I am in two minds whether to choose to download and install the update or not. How do I ascertain details relating to the...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 is available via Optional Windows update , can i...

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 is available via Optional Windows update , can i...: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 is available via Optional Windows update , can i stop it to install and for how many days ????? [ATTACH]...
  9. Solution to optional features shows "No features to install"

Solution to optional features shows "No features to install": I was seeing this message when attempting to install a new optional feature under Windows 10 (Settings --> Apps --> Apps & Features --> Optional features --> Add a feature). A web search led me to several other questions on this forum posted by users seeing the same...
  10. Windows 10 Optional Updates not downloading/showing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Optional Updates not downloading/showing: [img] I've been facing this issue lately on this new OS. Previously on W7 & W8 the updates categorized into 2 column (Important & Optional) where we can select the updates individually and download/install. This way I can get some optional drivers for memory card,...