Windows 10: Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 BREAKS Users Saving Files Under Typed Name In ANY...

Discus and support Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 BREAKS Users Saving Files Under Typed Name In ANY... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 Prevents Users Saving Under Typed Name In ANY Browsers I have installed this update on TWO different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonOliver, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 BREAKS Users Saving Files Under Typed Name In ANY...

Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 Prevents Users Saving Under Typed Name In ANY Browsers

I have installed this update on TWO different computers.

Both worked before the update.

Both are afflicted after the update.

The problem? Use ANY browser: IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome.

Try to save a webpage. Just try.

You can save it with the default name that is highlighted.

Try to TYPE something in that Save As, Filename Box.

What you get is odd.

You get gibberish that is not the key pressed.

Example: repeatedly type "a" As in "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and so on.

Do you get "a" displaying ove and over repeatedly?

No. You get QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM<>? and so on repeating the default keymapped keyboard.

Yep, as I press ANY character, I get the next character in the keyboard sequence last displayed as I typed showing.

What the heck did you do THIS time?

Fix it Microsoft. Fix it.

:)

JasonOliver, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10, version 1903 update failure

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 x64 2019-04 (4)

Last failed install attempt on ‎05-‎May-‎19 - 0x8024200d

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 amd64 2019-04 (4)

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 amd64 2019-04 (4)

Debabrata Ganguly, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 BREAKS Users Saving Files Under Typed Name In ANY...

How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 BREAKS Users Saving Files Under Typed Name In ANY...

1. Feature update to Windows 10 Version 1903 BREAKS Users Saving Files Under Typed Name In ANY... - Similar Threads - Feature update Version

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 Failed to insatll after several times downloading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-update-to-windows-10-version-1903/56dac4ef-d2cc-451a-8305-0a3a083e05a5
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: I tried to get this update and get these error messages. How can I get around this? 0xc1900101 0xc1900104 0x80240034 I would like to get this installed with little to no reformatting or reinstalling Windows 10 if possible...
  4. Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.

Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.: I have one HP ProBook x360 440 G1 laptop and a Lenovo H30-50 model PC. Recently I installed the feature update version 1903 and after it was installed. It went for a reboot and never turned on again. Even though the power button lits up. The screen doesn't display anything....
  5. Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.

Motherboard breaks down after the installation of Windows 10 Feature Update Version 1903.: I have one HP ProBook x360 440 G1 laptop and a Lenovo H30-50 model PC. Recently I installed the feature update version 1903 and after it was installed. It went for a reboot and never turned on again. Even though the power button lits up. The screen doesn't display anything....
  6. Feature to update Window 10, version 1903

Feature to update Window 10, version 1903: I've been trying to update my Windows in the past three days. I guess all the updates are successfully updated despite all the pending download, pending install, pending restart. The only one seems having problem is "Feature to update Window 10, version 1903". I don't know...
  7. Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903

Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903: I thought I had updated Windows 10 to Version 1903 about a month ago. But I am still on Version 1803. How can I Update to Version 1903 and what is meant by (but your device isn't quite ready for it) How can I find out what is not up to date etc and correct the problem. The...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Lost saved version of PowerPoint

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Lost saved version of PowerPoint: I just did an update to Windows 10, version 1903, today. I made sure to save and close a PowerPoint I had been working on throughout the day, and after I restarted my computer for the update, the saved PowerPoint version reverted to the initial saved file (basically nothing)...
  9. Windows 10, Version 1903 Feature Update

Windows 10, Version 1903 Feature Update: I would like to hear about opinions about whether to go ahead with installing Windows 10, Version 1903 or wait until enough experience has proved it is problem-free. I am not a computer expert, so quite hesitant to download and install it....
  10. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: guys while i am repeatedly trying to install this new update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903" i am having problems and my computer shows me an error (ie: 0x8007000e ). i have even tried many procedure with the assistance through web but still is being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 update breaks mapping drives and folders

2. windows 10 1903 breaks firefox

3. windows 1903 different user