Windows 10: Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop

Discus and support Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows Update keeps on Downloading and Installing the update but always failing. IT keeps on doing this in a loop. Please help. Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KirbyWaddell, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop

Windows Update keeps on Downloading and Installing the update but always failing. IT keeps on doing this in a loop.

Please help. Thank you!

:)

KirbyWaddell, Sep 20, 2019

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 May update failed to install

Hi Sumit, I've tried what you said to do. It seems I'm in a loop. This says on my windows update.

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

We couldn't install this update, but you can try again (0x8007000e).

The next version of Windows is available with new features and security improvements. When your ready for the update, select "Download and install now."

Tried Download and install now...loop repeat loop.lol

Thanks for your help.

L8r4VividKill, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x80080008 - stuck with this issue

it got right to the end of the install after many hours and then this message

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x80070005 -

surely there is something straightforward that can clear this last hurdle? please now media creation tool suggestion, i didnt need that so far and i am sure i dont to spend further hours and stress with that fiddly, process that will probably
    destroy my computer or something with some other hidden nasty

Agathosdaimon, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop

Windows stuck on previous restoring loop

Hi Mandy,

When an update to a newer version of Windows 10 is not successfully installed the device will automatically rollback to the previous version. If the device is stuck in a loop of restoring the previous version of Windows, this could be caused by system files
    that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any other changes made prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you saw the restore loop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you completed?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop

1. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop - Similar Threads - Feature Update version

2. Windows 10 feature update version 20H2 stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 feature update version 20H2 stuck in loop: Hi,my parents pc seems to be stuck in an infinite loop of updating 20H2i've tried:command prompt SFC/scannow procedure and disc clenup.although there were no errors, it didn't solve the problem.i've tried windows update troubleshooter. didn't solve the problem either.i've...
  3. Windows 10 feature update version 20H2 stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 feature update version 20H2 stuck in loop: Hi,my parents pc seems to be stuck in an infinite loop of updating 20H2i've tried:command prompt SFC/scannow procedure and disc clenup.although there were no errors, it didn't solve the problem.i've tried windows update troubleshooter. didn't solve the problem either.i've...
  4. Windows 10 feature update version 20H2 stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: I tried to get this update and get these error messages. How can I get around this? 0xc1900101 0xc1900104 0x80240034 I would like to get this installed with little to no reformatting or reinstalling Windows 10 if possible...
  6. Feature to update Window 10, version 1903

Feature to update Window 10, version 1903: I've been trying to update my Windows in the past three days. I guess all the updates are successfully updated despite all the pending download, pending install, pending restart. The only one seems having problem is "Feature to update Window 10, version 1903". I don't know...
  7. Windows 10 feature update version 1903 stucks at Installing - 85%

Windows 10 feature update version 1903 stucks at Installing - 85%: I started updating my windows 10 to version 1903 using Settings app, I gone outside while is says Installing - 56%. After 3 hours, I went back home and I see it still say Installing - 85% while it was supposed to be done now, and also, my PC is currently very laggy. I'd...
  8. Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903

Feature Update to Windows 10 Version 1903: I thought I had updated Windows 10 to Version 1903 about a month ago. But I am still on Version 1803. How can I Update to Version 1903 and what is meant by (but your device isn't quite ready for it) How can I find out what is not up to date etc and correct the problem. The...
  9. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1903 in stuck in a loop: Windows Update keeps on Downloading and Installing the update but always failing. IT keeps on doing this in a loop. Please help. Thank you!...
  10. Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 in stuck in a loop

Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 in stuck in a loop: Windows Update keeps on Downloading and Installing the update but always failing. IT keeps on doing this in a loop. Please help. Thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feature updates 1903 keeps repeating