Windows 10: features in Win. 10 20h1

Discus and support features in Win. 10 20h1 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello: I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulPChou, May 29, 2020.

1. PaulPChou Win User

features in Win. 10 20h1

hello:

I reinstalled Win. 10 to 20h1 or 2004, but I like to know where is the banner under settings? I don't see it. I've read that there is that feature in 20h1 but I don't see it. Why is it the new Edge is not offered in the Windows update? I have to install it manually.

:)

PaulPChou, May 29, 2020

2. Win 10 optional updates

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We were checking this for you and found that in the Windows Insider 20H1 the feature for Optional Updates is available. We can expect this feature in future release of Windows 10.

Please refer this article for further information: What's new for Windows 10 Insider Preview
    Builds (20H1)

We would suggest you to keep Windows 10 updated.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 29, 2020
  3. tooney(2) Win User
    Feature Requests Win 10 and Edge

Make suggestions & feature requests to MSFT in the Feedback Hub app on your Win 10 computer.

tooney(2), May 29, 2020
  4. John Ado Win User

features in Win. 10 20h1

Finger print enrollments with Win hello feature in Win 10

Hi Santhosh,

This is by design. This is currently how it operates. If you think that this features needs to be improved on the future updates, we suggest that you raise this as a suggestion to our engineering team using the Feedback Hub app.
    You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new report.
    In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + S and type Feedback.

• Select Feedback Hub > Hamburger icon > Feedback > Add
      new feedback

• Select the Suggestion, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, May 29, 2020
Thema:

features in Win. 10 20h1

1. features in Win. 10 20h1 - Similar Threads - features 20h1

2. Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update: Due to being out of support for Windows 10 1909, we are in the process of pushing the 20H1 feature update via WSUS to our remote and onsite workstations. No issues with the onsite workstations. However, with our remote users we are running into issues with what appears to be...
  3. Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop

Windows 10 20H1 Feature Update Servicing causing reboot loop: Hello, currently we deploy the Windows 10 20H1 feature update via ConfigMgr / Servicing. The update seems to be installed correctly no issue in softwarecenter - Softwarecenter tells "Reboot required" after the reboot the Clients are still on 1909 and the installation process...
  4. Getting Feature 20H1 ISO file with MCT

Getting Feature 20H1 ISO file with MCT: Hello--I had saved the MediaCreationTool2004, but have had problems getting good connection to save the ISO file. I tried to get the Feature 2004 ISO today and the save MCT for 2004 does not get that version. It only has a link that a newer Tool is available, which is for...
  5. Insiders vote for favorite 20H1 features - am I too old for this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Insiders vote for favorite 20H1 features - am I too old for this?: Having just read the "top 10 list" of favorite Windows features as voted for Insiders (received it in a long "insiders" email from Microsoft), I can't help noticing that I find most of those features completely useless to me. I can see that some of those features could be...
  6. Windows 10 20H1: Paint and WordPad turned into optional features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1: Paint and WordPad turned into optional features: Windows 10 20H1, the first feature update version of 2020 for Windows 10 and the first major update for Windows 10 after Windows 10 version 1903, will introduce quite a number of changes to the operating system. Microsoft continues to push new builds to the Insider Channel...
  7. Windows 10 20H1 to improve Optional Features settings page

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 to improve Optional Features settings page: Microsoft’s next big update Windows 10 20H1 is expected to come with minor improvements for the Optional Features setting page. Windows 10’s Settings app comes with an Optional Features page which allows users to manage, install, and uninstall optional features such as...
  8. Windows 10 20H1 comes with more hidden features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 20H1 comes with more hidden features: Unlike Windows 10 19H2, Microsoft’s Windows 10 Spring 2020 update may introduce several new features, including a new appearance for Cortana. The recently released Windows 10 Build 18922 comes with new language settings page, Feedback Hub and bug fixes, but it also includes...
  9. Microsoft tests new feature for Action Center in Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new feature for Action Center in Windows 10 20H1: Windows 10 20H1 is slowly becoming the update to wait for, as the latest preview builds include both big and small changes. After introducing new Windows Update advanced controls, Microsoft has quietly added a new option to the Action Center that would help you manage your...
  10. Microsoft reveals new Windows Update feature for Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals new Windows Update feature for Windows 10 20H1: Windows 10 Build 18917 is rolling out to Insiders in the Fast Ring with Windows Update, Narrator improvements and more. Microsoft has also fixed various bugs and problems in this release. Windows 10 has always allowed users to limit the download speed of Windows Update...