Windows 10: Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

Discus and support Features missing from windows 10 after resetting? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to reset my 'Beelink Mini-PC' after OS was corrupted by supposedly secure software download! But after reinstalling I don't seem to have access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonbons, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Jonbons Win User

Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

I had to reset my 'Beelink Mini-PC' after OS was corrupted by supposedly secure software download! But after reinstalling I don't seem to have access to even the most basic programs. For example, if I try to open a picture file 'Jpg/Png' I just get a message stating;'Windows can't open this type of file jpg''Try an App on this PC'But I do not have any apps on the PC to do this. This is the same with a number of different file types I try to open!I really hope that the 'Micro-Twats' are not expecting me to search and have to manually install all of the programs/apps required to do basic tas

:)

Jonbons, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Bill Gaer Win User

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10  

Hi Brink

I have looked at the first method you suggested but Microsoft Edge is not featured in the Apps and Features List am I missing something?

If you haven't already, you might see if resetting Microsoft Edge may help fix it.

1) Reset App in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

2)Reset Microsoft Edge to Default in Windows 10 Windows 10 Browsers Email Tutorials

Regards
    Bill

Bill Gaer, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App

Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App

Some features like -

• Display Density
    • Signature Formatting, etc
    are missing.

Further the App version is updated with
    Version 16005.12827.20400.0.

Kindly provide an appropriate fix.

YugalParakh, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Features missing from windows 10 after resetting? - Similar Threads - Features missing resetting

2. Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?: I had to reset my 'Beelink Mini-PC' after OS was corrupted by supposedly secure software download! But after reinstalling I don't seem to have access to even the most basic programs. For example, if I try to open a picture file 'Jpg/Png' I just get a message stating;'Windows...
  3. Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Features missing from windows 10 after resetting?: I had to reset my 'Beelink Mini-PC' after OS was corrupted by supposedly secure software download! But after reinstalling I don't seem to have access to even the most basic programs. For example, if I try to open a picture file 'Jpg/Png' I just get a message stating;'Windows...
  4. Missing functionality after Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing functionality after Windows 10 Reset: Hi,I recently reset windows on my computer which removed my installed programs but also removed some key windows features as well.I can no longer use several taskbar features such as the start button, search bar, internet connector and more.I believe this may be due to...
  5. Missing functionality after Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing functionality after Windows 10 Reset: Hi,I recently reset windows on my computer which removed my installed programs but also removed some key windows features as well.I can no longer use several taskbar features such as the start button, search bar, internet connector and more.I believe this may be due to...
  6. Missing functionality after Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App: Windows Mail Features missing after resetting the App Some features like - Display Density Signature Formatting, etc are missing. Further the App version is updated with Version 16005.12827.20400.0. Kindly provide an appropriate fix....
  8. SNMP missing from windows features in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    SNMP missing from windows features in windows 10: I just installed a fresh new copy of windows 10 and did all the updates to 1803. When i went to enable SNMP the option is outright missing from the windows features. How can I fix this so i can enable SNMP on my new windows 10 installation? It's not in the services but the...
  9. Notifications missing from Action Center after Windows 10 Feature Update

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications missing from Action Center after Windows 10 Feature Update: [ATTACH] One of the prominent bugs we have noticed after this Windows 10 Feature Update is missing notifications from the Action Center. Some users have reported that when they click on the Action Center button at bottom right corner, it results blank [...] This post...
  10. Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Bluetooth features after windows 10 update from windows 7: i'm missing good features from my Bluetooth for example i can use my smartphone to directly stream music to the laptop or use smartphones modem to access communication text and call i tried using windows 8.1 and windows 7 suite windows 8 won't just start it appear...