Windows 10: features on demand keeps requesting admin permission

Discus and support features on demand keeps requesting admin permission in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, so i’ve been using windows 10 for years now and i’ve only just experienced this problem today. Windows keeps requesting for an administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xzoe28x, Jun 5, 2021.

1. xzoe28x Win User

features on demand keeps requesting admin permission

hi, so i’ve been using windows 10 for years now and i’ve only just experienced this problem today. Windows keeps requesting for an administrator password to allow “Features On Demand Helper” to make changes to my PC. It says the program location is “C:\windows\system32\fodhelper.exe” and I keep pressing no but a few seconds to a couple minutes later, it’ll pop up with the same message. even clicking yes and entering an admin user and password does not get rid of these constant pop ups and it’s getting very frustrating. i’ve had a look for solutions online but i’ve found only one other person w

:)

xzoe28x, Jun 5, 2021

2. No admin permissions

features on demand keeps requesting admin permission [​IMG]

features on demand keeps requesting admin permission [​IMG]
    as requested

survivor51, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    keep getting pop ups for features on demand helper

Hi Terry,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Is your PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you using Features on Demand to configure your Windows Server?
    • Were there any changes before this happened like updates installed or software installed?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jun 5, 2021
  4. features on demand keeps requesting admin permission

Feature request?

You've posted your request to an old, dead suggestion thread for a discontinued service (the My Phone service) that was provided for Windows Mobile devices.

Please make any windows phone 7 enhancement request in the
    Windows Phone 7 Feature Request forum, found here.

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

features on demand keeps requesting admin permission

1. features on demand keeps requesting admin permission - Similar Threads - features demand keeps

2. Update/Feature Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update/Feature Request: Hello!I'd like an update on this issue:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-vpn-window-closes-before-copying/6d39ed2a-1fee-401a-9c2c-2355f6f88b0aIt's a big flaw in functionality and design. When will this be corrected?And is there are a workaround...
  3. Features on demand helper.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Features on demand helper.: I am getting a pop up window repeatedly for features on demand helper, i have clicked on both yes and no to try and stop this but it seems to do nothing and just keeps popping up....
  4. Feature Request.

Feature Request.: I have an ultra-widescreen, when pressing Win key + Left right arrow , it will snap screen left or right ...can we also have a central snap that snaps a window to the center of the screen but keeps the window size to allow you to see a quarter of the desktop either side....
  5. Admin permissions

Admin permissions: So, in the printers permission dialog box I somehow checked that no one has permission to control a printer. I cannot remove printer to start over again and reset permissions. Is there any work around as an admin to personal computer to correct this. I removed all instance...
  6. Feature Request

Feature Request: This a very mundane feature request, but wanted to see if Microsoft would add a left handed checkmark to the character map. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-request/c7da699a-b3ce-4f95-9d43-333db05a2ad0
  7. Admin Permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin Permissions: I am the sole user of my laptop. I am the administrator, as well. I'm trying to move some music files from 1 USB flash drive to another. I keep getting a message stating I will need to provide administrative permissions to copy this file. When I continue I'm then required...
  8. Admin Permission

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Admin Permission: I started off today trying to make a system image using a DVD+R disc without success. A pop up told me to name a disc and insert it even though there was one in there spinning like mad. After that, I tried to format it as I was told to try that after a Google search but...
  9. No admin permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No admin permissions: I have a problem regarding permissions on my Asus laptop, running windows 10 home. If for example wanting to run cmd as administrator I am prevented from doing so by this message : 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device' To continue:'' enter an admin...
  10. Lang Pack (Feature on Demand)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lang Pack (Feature on Demand): Just wondering if anyone else had a Language Pack pending in updates that doesn't actually do anything? Mine's been sitting here for over 24 hours now and doesn't download, it's not a problem as I don't really care for the update but 1) I don't know whether to report it via...