Windows 10: Features update causes blue screen on 2 occasion

Discus and support Features update causes blue screen on 2 occasion in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The last 2 features update on 8/15 and 9/13 caused a windows blue screen on restart. By blue screen I mean it said, "Ooops, something went wrong and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cyberwasp56, Sep 14, 2018.

1. cyberwasp56 Win User

Features update causes blue screen on 2 occasion

The last 2 features update on 8/15 and 9/13 caused a windows blue screen on restart. By blue screen I mean it said, "Ooops, something went wrong and the system is collecting data." The system seems fine but this occurance is very annoying. Has anyone else experienced this. TIA

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000004, 0x000000000000012c, 0xffffae00c8b82700, 0xffffd2890683f800). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9e9e934e-b675-4e56-939d-0a356cf775c9.

:)

cyberwasp56, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 14, 2018
  3. cainegetutua Win User
    Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Features update causes blue screen on 2 occasion - Similar Threads - Features update causes

2. Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error (Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe): Hi, I get a blue screen error everytime I start my laptop and get to the desktop. It then restarts automatically. This is log file . https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsMes1KfmnEmi3c7pssZJwtp96po. Please help! Thx....
  3. Windows 10 update causing blue screen errors daily

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update causing blue screen errors daily: Since the last update I am now getting 3 to 4 blue screen errors daily. Of course it shut down my computer. Is anyone else having this problem and if so how do I fix it. I have ran all the troubleshooting and scanned my computer for everything....
  4. Weird blue screen out of nowhere. Caused by hall.dll

Weird blue screen out of nowhere. Caused by hall.dll: Today while i was play i randomly got a blue screen. After checking with Bluescreenviewer i saw that its caused by hall.dll My system is OCed but i did multiple stress tests before and there was no issues. (more than 2 months no issues). Today i did a few stress tests -...
  5. Specific website causing Windows 10 to blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Specific website causing Windows 10 to blue screen: I have a system that will blue screen when regions.com is visited and the account history is viewed. This happens in Chrome and Edge. No other website causes this issue. Event Viewer showed "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation...
  6. Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen

Surface Book 2 Bluetooth Blue Screen: Hi! I've had an issue sometimes where if I try to pair my Samsung Gear IconX (2018) earbuds to my Surface Book 2 (13.5, i7, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD) via Bluetooth and turn the Bluetooth on the laptop on and off, the computer Blue Screen's and gives me a...
  7. Blue Screen caused by graphics card/dual screen

Blue Screen caused by graphics card/dual screen: I keep getting blue screens when I am in dual screen. Crash happens when I try to use the computer after some time of inactivity with just a video playing. 86098
  8. Slow Login on Occasions?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Login on Occasions?: I recently installed a SSD and clean installed Windows 10 and just a few applications such as Office 2010 and Kaspersky Internet Security 2016. A cold boot to the login screen takes 15s (fast start up disabled). I have one Microsoft account and two local user accounts....
  9. Blue screen and other things caused by AU???

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue screen and other things caused by AU???: My 2 year old computer came with W10 Home 64-bit. Since then, I have accepted all updates from MS and the computer always was working fine. And just a couple of weeks ago, I allowed AU 1607 to be installed. Trouble, trouble, trouble since then: Thunderbird (always allowed...
  10. Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Is Building A Blue Light Reduction Feature For Redstone 2: Earlier this week, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 and seeing as we are now into the Redstone 2 development phase, new features are starting to show up in Insider builds. The newest feature uncovered will reduce the amount of blue light emitted late at night;...