Windows 10: Features Windows 10 video Creator

Discus and support Features Windows 10 video Creator in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I just try Video Creator on W10. It should be marvelious by its simplicity and rapidity but for me to replace my original soft it should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stéphane ory, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Features Windows 10 video Creator

Hello,

I just try Video Creator on W10. It should be marvelious by its simplicity and rapidity but for me to replace my original soft it should perform :

1. The possibility to select more that one picture in the scenarimage to affect them by modifications like "time or mouvement" for example. You have to do this for each photo in the actual version. Is it possible to modify via registry the default time of 3s ?
    2. The possibility to have more than one sound track in order to cover all the film if le sound track is shorter than the film. You can add several sound track but only one is payed....

Regards,

:)

stéphane ory, Jan 13, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Features Windows 10 video Creator

The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update

Read more: The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Features Windows 10 video Creator

1. Features Windows 10 video Creator - Similar Threads - Features video Creator

2. Windows 10 Creators Update video issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creators Update video issue: Hi I was notified by Windows Update that my system was ready to be upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. I always prefer to do clean installs, so I use the media creation tool and cleanly installed Windows 10 Creators Update. I have my monitor set to turn off after a...
  3. New MapControl features in Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    New MapControl features in Windows 10 Creators Update: We have updated the Maps platform for the Windows 10 Creators Update to give our maps a cleaner, more beautiful and realistic look so that it’s consistent between web and UWP apps. We are also making Road view look more authentic by adding layers of terrain, where previously...
  4. Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Creator’s Update – No Video, No Sound: I am using an Intel DZ68DB motherboard with an i7-2600K CPU. I had been using Windows 10 Version 1511 with my system running stable and with no issues. Microsoft just ‘sent’ me the Creator’s Update, which is Windows 10 Version 1703. Now, my computer will no longer play...
  5. The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update: Microsoft will release a new version of Windows 10 this spring that they are calling the Creators update. While they did announce the large features that will be coming with this release, the company also posted a video that shows some of the smaller updates that will arrive...
  6. Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: The following features and functionalities in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update are either removed from the product in the current release (“Removed”) or are not in active development and might be removed in future releases (“Deprecated”). This list is intended to help...
  7. New Bluetooth features in Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    New Bluetooth features in Windows 10 Creators Update: This release is big on Bluetooth. If you’re familiar with Windows Bluetooth APIs, have been meaning to try them out, or if you’re just starting to dabble in IoT and wearables, this is a great time to take a fresh look at all things Bluetooth. To ensure the APIs we built out...
  8. Timeline feature will not make Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Timeline feature will not make Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: If recent Windows 10 Insider builds have been consistently bringing lots of new features to play with, we’re still waiting for Microsoft to deliver some of the most exciting stuff we’ve seen during Build 2017. Unfortunately though, it seems that the new Timeline feature that...
  9. Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Watch 360° videos with Windows 10 Creators Update: Today, we’re showing you how you can fully immerse yourself in 360° videos with the Windows 10 Creators Update. With the Creators Update, the Movies & TV app* expands your viewing horizon from 2D video to 360° video. You can explore new immersive 360° video content from...
  10. Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Creators Update: The following features and functionalities in the Windows 10 Creators Update edition (to be released on April 2017) have either been removed from the product in the current release (“Removed”) or are not in active development and are planned for potential removal in...