Windows 10: features

Discus and support features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is S Moe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/features/9ed8f99b-ef51-4e06-95b0-19619cc02dcb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AltheaBusby, Jan 18, 2020.

1. features

What is S Moe

:)

AltheaBusby, Jan 18, 2020

2. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jan 18, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

features

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done features :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

features

1. features - Similar Threads - features

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Features not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...
  6. Windows Features not working

Windows Features not working: A lot of features that come along with Windows are not working on my computer. I bought a fresh new copy of Windows 11 so I do not understand why I am running into these issues. I am not able to update, I am not able to use the "Get Help" feature on Windows as it just closes...
  7. Windows 10 gets Windows 11’s feature to reduce month updates package size

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets Windows 11’s feature to reduce month updates package size: Windows 10 is getting another feature from Windows 11, but it’s not related to the Web or MSN this time. Microsoft is introducing smaller monthly cumulative updates for Windows 10. As a result, the upcoming May 2024 Patch Tuesday update will be less than 700 MB in size, and...
  8. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  9. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2: I want the default settings of the windows feature on and off menu for the windows 10 Pro version of 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-windows-features-default-settings-for/6d94e603-85ea-4c5e-b8d4-45e1ce4a7847
  10. What is the "windows Features" default settings for windows 10 Home version 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging