Windows 10: February 2019 Features Update

Discus and support February 2019 Features Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; During a video conversion session on my Windows 10 PC last weekend, Windows Update notified me that there was a major "Features" update waiting to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by go2john, Feb 15, 2019.

1. go2john Win User

February 2019 Features Update

During a video conversion session on my Windows 10 PC last weekend, Windows Update notified me that there was a major "Features" update waiting to be downloaded and installed. I cleared my desktop and proceeded with the update. It took about 20 minutes and several restarts to complete. When I returned to my work, my PC's performance had drastically dropped... I'm guessing 20%. What first came to my attention was when I launched Chrome... it literally took about 2-3 seconds to open. My video conversion programs, as well as my media players [Zoom Player Max, VLC Media Player] are now crawling compared to right before the update. My system is a powerhouse: Intel I7-8700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, a 1080ti video card with 6GB of RAM... and a fairly recent reinstall of Windows 10 [about 3 weeks ago]. The system files are perfect, I reset the DNS ??, and I didn't do a thing to the sytem since my PC restarted after the update.

Can anybody help me? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

:)

go2john, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft January 2019 Security Updates

Release Notes
    January 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: January 08, 2019

The January security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Adobe Flash Player
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • ChakraCore
    • .NET Framework
    • ASP.NET
    • Microsoft Exchange Server
    • Microsoft Visual Studio
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in

ADV990001
      . This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the

Microsoft Update Catalog
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via

Windows Update
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see

Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates.

Known Issues

{{windowTitle}}

NICK ADSL UK, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing January feature update 16.21 (19011500) for Office for Mac

Source: Announcing January feature update for Office for Mac Version - Microsoft Community

Brink, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. February 2019 Features Update - Similar Threads - February 2019 Features

2. May 2019 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2019 Feature Update: Hello, What does this update consist of? im curious and want to know. Tyla T. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-feature-update/73c356b1-811b-42b7-a750-25c5362ff801
  3. February 2019 Windows 10 Update / PDF

February 2019 Windows 10 Update / PDF: It took me more than an hour to update... But after this upgrade, all the discrete pdf files I had sitting on my desktop are now showing in an ugly horrible red icon. How can I go back to the previous pdf discrete icon ?...
  4. February feature update 16.0.11328.20080 for Office for Android

in Windows 10 News
    February feature update 16.0.11328.20080 for Office for Android: We are pleased to announce the monthly feature update for Office for Android, now generally available to Office customers. Release details Released: February 18, 2019 Package version: 16.0.11328.20080 Platform: Android phones and tablets Description: February feature...
  5. February 2019 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    February 2019 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in February 2019. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update,...
  6. February 2019 Cumulative updates to b.17763.316

February 2019 Cumulative updates to b.17763.316: February 2019 Cumulative Updates, KB4483452, KB4487038, KB4487044 take Windows 10 to b.17763.316 see, https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4487044...
  7. Microsoft February 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft February 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes February 2019 Security Updates Release Date: February 12, 2019 The February security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office...
  8. Microsoft February 2019 Security Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft February 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes February 2019 Security Updates Release Date: February 12, 2019 The February security release consists of security updates for the following software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office...
  9. February 2019 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    February 2019 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update today. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2010 Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4462172) Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4462187) Update for...
  10. Microsoft to discontinue delta updates starting February 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to discontinue delta updates starting February 2019: Microsoft since the launch of its newest version of the operating system, Windows 10 has been regularly pushing out Cumulative Updates for all of its supported versions. The Cumulative Updates contained all the important security and non security improvements. To push out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C Runtime Library patches Fendurary 2019

2. windows feature update february

3. new features of Feb 2019 windows update

4. windows 10 feature update feb 2019,
  5. windows update crash february 2019,
  6. windows update messies up video driver february 2019,
  7. windows 10 update notes february 2019