Windows 10: Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar

Discus and support Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there Am I the only one who is getting fed up with the incessant popups on web sites "Please agree to cookies" or similar -- even google does it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar

Hi there
    Am I the only one who is getting fed up with the incessant popups on web sites "Please agree to cookies" or similar -- even google does it with increasing frequency.

Is this because of some change in the law or whatever -- I'm sure most people get really irritated by this -- or maybe not --just seems to me that these popups occur more and more frequently -- usually no point in blocking the popup since you need to agree before acessing the website.

These are on all sorts of legit websites -- but why do they have to keep repeating it over and over again for the same web site often just days later. The BBC doesn't seem to have this problem after you logon for the very first time.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

2. Fed up with Cookies....

I'm fed up with cookies too, why I moved to Jafa cakes lol

DemolitionDan, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:46 AM
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

4. dalchina Win User

Thema:

1. Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar - Similar Threads - Fed Agree cookies

2. Fed up with Cookies....

in Browsers and Email
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  3. Fed up with Cookies....

in Windows 10 Support
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  4. cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    cookies: they always tell that my settings are blocking third party cookies, but when I go to setting that is just not true so what is up is computer not understanding it's own setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cookies/15ddd535-22ff-4593-8166-2cbc4926835a
  5. Fed up with v1809 (worst w10 ever)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fed up with v1809 (worst w10 ever): Hello. I have an old pc (Intel 945GM chipset) running v1803 happily. For some reason v1809 refuses to load. I cannot install it neither via clean installation nor on top of v1803. It seems MS in its infinite wisdom is removing support for old computers. This is the third...
  6. Fed up waiting for help with my question in Microsoft Community.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fed up waiting for help with my question in Microsoft Community.: Where else is there to go to get help from a human one-on-one talking to each other? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/fed-up-waiting-for-help-with-my-question-in/eb43739a-c0e9-48dc-9719-98ceb4b2d1ee
  7. Cookies?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cookies?: Every time I log into my on line banking, I need to get a call or text from the bank asking for a "one time" secutity code. However, this is every time I log in. What is preventing the bank website from recognizing my home computer?...
  8. FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: This is insane!!! Who's going to pay for my new PC??? It's a nightmare using Windows 10! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost ruined my PC once!! Sooooooooooooooooo slow!!! 10 seconds to open up the start MENU!!!! So unbearably slooooooooooow!!!! obviously it's my hardware but...
  9. cookies???

in Browsers and Email
    cookies???: Running W10, (mostly) using Chrome browser. How do I delete cookies? Thanks in advance 45492
  10. Getting fed up reinstalling this OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting fed up reinstalling this OS: So in the last 3 days i have probably reinstalled this OS about 7 times. The problem im having is, i am ocd about getting my pc/os to play at the highest definition it can. So when i first install the windows 10 os i go and check all the different sites i use to watch...