Windows 10: Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar

Discus and support Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there Am I the only one who is getting fed up with the incessant popups on web sites "Please agree to cookies" or similar -- even google does it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, Mar 17, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar

Hi there
    Am I the only one who is getting fed up with the incessant popups on web sites "Please agree to cookies" or similar -- even google does it with increasing frequency.

Is this because of some change in the law or whatever -- I'm sure most people get really irritated by this -- or maybe not --just seems to me that these popups occur more and more frequently -- usually no point in blocking the popup since you need to agree before acessing the website.

These are on all sorts of legit websites -- but why do they have to keep repeating it over and over again for the same web site often just days later. The BBC doesn't seem to have this problem after you logon for the very first time.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 17, 2019

2. Fed up with Cookies....

I'm fed up with cookies too, why I moved to Jafa cakes lol

DemolitionDan, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 17, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar - Similar Threads - Fed Agree cookies

2. Fed Up with iTunes for Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fed Up with iTunes for Windows: I'm not sure if I have this in the right section, but here goes. I am fed up with Apple... iTunes for Windows and my iPhone 7... I have been trying for over a week to get my photos on my PC to sync with my iPhone... I am lucky if about 1/3 of them get synced... I have...
  3. FED UP WITH BING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FED UP WITH BING: How do I get rid of this it makes it difficult to start my computer and see my emails Stupid Bing, I can't see it in apps to uninstall it please help Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fed-up-with-bing/51f88a65-87e1-4bf9-b0b0-5d3e6548129e
  4. Hacked and fed up with it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacked and fed up with it: Cant get rid of them. Him / her. Somehow they managed to get onto two of my computers and get adminastative rights. Basically own my computers. So no matter what i do it has no effect. and ive been trying everything for the last three months. Every thing of any value is...
  5. I'm fed up with this.........................

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm fed up with this.........................: At least once a day I get a Notification - bottom right of screen Windows 10.......... "Microsoft Account Problem". If I click on this I get taken to a Settings window headed "Shared Experiences Accounts Some of your accounts require attention Fix Now" So when I...
  6. beyond fed up now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    beyond fed up now.: Nothing is working on my computer. Netflix, and apps I usually take for granted. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this without having to take my computer into a shop to be looked at....
  7. Fed up with Cookies....

in Browsers and Email
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  8. Fed up with Cookies....

in Windows 10 Support
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070
  9. FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FED UP WITH WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: This is insane!!! Who's going to pay for my new PC??? It's a nightmare using Windows 10! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost ruined my PC once!! Sooooooooooooooooo slow!!! 10 seconds to open up the start MENU!!!! So unbearably slooooooooooow!!!! obviously it's my hardware but...
  10. Getting fed up reinstalling this OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting fed up reinstalling this OS: So in the last 3 days i have probably reinstalled this OS about 7 times. The problem im having is, i am ocd about getting my pc/os to play at the highest definition it can. So when i first install the windows 10 os i go and check all the different sites i use to watch...