Windows 10: Fed up with Cookies....

Discus and support Fed up with Cookies.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Arcadian Win User

Fed up with Cookies....

What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ?

:)

Arcadian, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Mar 1, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    cookies???

Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
    https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en

excerpt.........................

1. On your computer, open Google Chrome.
    2. In the top right, click the Menu
      Fed up with Cookies.... tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18.png
    3. Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
    4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.

1. Under "Cookies," click All cookies and site data.
    2. To delete all cookies, click Remove all.

davidhk, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Fed up with Cookies....

How to Allow Cookies on the computer.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. In which browser are you trying to allow the cookies?
    2. Do you get any error message while allowing the cookies?
    3. What is the operating system that you have installed on your computer? (To check the Version and Edition of your Windows, you can refer

Which Windows operating system am I running?
      ).

Meanwhile, try the below methods and see if this helps.

Method 1: Allow Cookies on Internet Explorer.

If you are trying to allow the cookies on Internet Explorer, then you can follow the section
    Block or allow cookies mentioned in
    Delete and manage cookies
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: Allow Cookies on Microsoft Edge.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Edge > Click on the
    (3 dots) toolbar button > Click on Settings.

Step 2: Then, scroll down and click on View advanced settings.

Step 3: Under View advanced settings, scroll down and under
    Cookies, select Don't block cookies from the drop-down list.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Fed up with Cookies....

1. Fed up with Cookies.... - Similar Threads - Fed Cookies

2. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  3. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  4. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  6. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  7. I am fed up with blue screens!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  8. I am fed up with blue screens!!

I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  9. Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar

in Browsers and Email
    Fed up with "Agree to cookies" or similar: Hi there Am I the only one who is getting fed up with the incessant popups on web sites "Please agree to cookies" or similar -- even google does it with increasing frequency. Is this because of some change in the law or whatever -- I'm sure most people get really irritated...
  10. Fed up with Cookies....

in Browsers and Email
    Fed up with Cookies....: What's the latest on blocking Cookie notices altogether.... ? 128070

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fed up with cookies