Windows 10: Fed Up with iTunes for Windows

Discus and support Fed Up with iTunes for Windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not sure if I have this in the right section, but here goes. I am fed up with Apple... iTunes for Windows and my iPhone 7... I have been trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jack Smook, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Fed Up with iTunes for Windows

I'm not sure if I have this in the right section, but here goes.

I am fed up with Apple... iTunes for Windows and my iPhone 7... I have been trying for over a week to get my photos on my PC to sync with my iPhone... I am lucky if about 1/3 of them get synced... I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes a multiple number of times and no difference... it syncs about 1/3 to 2/3 of my photos... I have tried that uncheck and recheck photos and that doesn't help... I have posted in the Apple Community and no replies... my contract with my carrier is up in July and I think I'll be switching to Android if I can't resolve this... I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Home and the latest version of iTunes... this all started a few iTunes updates ago.

Other posts in Apple's Community say it's a problem with Windows and not Apple or iTunes.

Anyone have any fixes?

:)

Jack Smook, Feb 20, 2021
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Fed Up with iTunes for Windows

how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Fed Up with iTunes for Windows

1. Fed Up with iTunes for Windows - Similar Threads - Fed iTunes

2. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  3. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...: Windows 10 Fixing Microsoft's Problems Please don't respond by giving me a solution to speed up Windows been there done that Really trying to find another OS to replace Windows...
  4. Fed up with Windows slowing my PC down can anyone please recommend any other OS system that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  6. Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....

Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money....: Fed up. Evey time I do a build you change the operating system and it cost me money. Supported you for years but no more. Going out and getting 3 new apple computers....
  7. I am fed up with blue screens!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  8. I am fed up with blue screens!!

I am fed up with blue screens!!: Whenever my laptop is switched on, for it to work properly multiple series of blue screens appear. After switching on at first of I use browser and then switch to file explorer then blue screen appears. If I connect a external hard drive to my laptop and try toh copy cut...
  9. Fed up with alt spaces worthless search bar ripping me out of whatever window I'm in when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fed up with alt spaces worthless search bar ripping me out of whatever window I'm in when...: The fact that I had to waste space on my pc ("powerplay" yes I know its small) that I bought and paid for to use my keyboard that I bought and paid for how I want to is beyond unacceptable. Either remove the feature or add a menu to the pc that allows us to deal with OUR OWN...
  10. am I the only one who fed up with windows updates that take away simplicity and insert...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am I the only one who fed up with windows updates that take away simplicity and insert...: Just had another automatic windows up date. Once again half my saved passwords have disappeared. I am plagued with Bing A1, Microsoft popsup about things I have always said i don't want. Insted of google in the task bar I have to do a two stage process. My outlook layout has...