Windows 10: FedEx will not renew express shipping services for Amazon in U.S.

Discus and support FedEx will not renew express shipping services for Amazon in U.S. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; FedEx has made the strategic decision to not renew the FedEx Express U.S. domestic contract with Amazon.com, Inc. as we focus on serving the broader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

FedEx will not renew express shipping services for Amazon in U.S.

Source: FedEx - Statement Regarding FedEx Corporation’s Relationship with Amazon.com, Inc.

:)

Brink, Jun 8, 2019

2. Fedex/Microsoft Shipping Problems

I ordered Hp laptop 15-bs095ms on thanksgiving day while the Black Friday deals had the price at $359. I was having it shipped to Monroe, North Carolina. It started in Louisville, Kentucky and made it to Charlotte, North Carolina. Then the tracking information
    says Microsoft requested a return and it has been sent back to Louisville, Kentucky. I called Microsoft support and they said that Fedex couldn’t find the shipping address but Fedex ships to us all the time. I called Fedex and they said that Microsoft requested
    a return. I called Microsoft again and they said they were going to issue a refund and I have to buy it at full price. Has anyone had this problem and what should i do?

AngryRagePanda, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Jun 8, 2019
  4. spinc1993 Win User

Win 10 and Edge Probles with FedEx and Sage 50 Accounting

Thank you for your response.

To answer your questions:

• Error messages.
    No message at FedEx. The AWB shows on the screen (Ship-to address, ship from address, package description, tracking number bar code, et al surrounded by a box and outside of the box a bit of text. The only thing that prints is
    a blank box with the outside text. If I open the FedEx website with Explorer the AWB prints completely as it always has before Win 10/Edge

Sage 50, when you hit the e-mail button used to open Outlook (my mail system) and automatically attach the invoice, purchase order or whatever. Now with Win 10/Edge when you hit the e-mail button an error message
    pops up saying “Printer not activated error code-30”, but I can print from Sage

with no problems

• In FedEx, if I switch to Explorer, I can print the document. I don’t know how to do that in Sage. It automatically opens Outlook when I hit e-mail, presumably using Edge since that’s the new default

• FedEx and Sage are the only sites I have had problems with so far, and they are the ones I use most frequently, but I wouldn’t rule anything else out.

SolidPhase, Inc.

44 Caddie Lane

Portland, Maine 04103

L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Phone: 207-797-0211

Fax: 207-797-0227

spinc1993, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. FedEx will not renew express shipping services for Amazon in U.S. - Similar Threads - FedEx renew express

2. just bought an Amazon renewed laptop and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just bought an Amazon renewed laptop and crashes: Just bought an Amazon renewed laptop and it keeps freezing and acting like its in sleep mode and wont wake up. Laptop has all settings set to disable sleep mode and crash keeps occurring, screen unpowered and laptop unresponsive. Windows is reporting a hardware error, but I'm...
  3. just bought an Amazon renewed laptop and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    just bought an Amazon renewed laptop and crashes: Just bought an Amazon renewed laptop and it keeps freezing and acting like its in sleep mode and wont wake up. Laptop has all settings set to disable sleep mode and crash keeps occurring, screen unpowered and laptop unresponsive. Windows is reporting a hardware error, but I'm...
  4. just bought an Amazon renewed laptop and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC keeps crashing after being shipped by FedEx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing after being shipped by FedEx: Hi all,So, basically I had my PC shipped to my dorm with FedEx. It has arrived and there is some minor physical damage and it now keeps giving blue screen errors with varying error reports. Any ideas? Below is a more detailed breakdown.1. Box was packed improperly. I had my...
  6. PC keeps crashing after being shipped by FedEx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing after being shipped by FedEx: Hi all,So, basically I had my PC shipped to my dorm with FedEx. It has arrived and there is some minor physical damage and it now keeps giving blue screen errors with varying error reports. Any ideas? Below is a more detailed breakdown.1. Box was packed improperly. I had my...
  7. PC keeps crashing after being shipped by FedEx

8. U S B Saving Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    U S B Saving Device: G'day,[ATTACH][ATTACH] I do not know if this is the right place to ask a question of this nature. You people have helped me so many times before, so I thought I would give it a try. I have what I thought was an empty 32 g SanDisk stick. I copied a movie on to it so I...
  9. u s b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...
  10. u s b

u s b: *really I am not tech minded perhaps one of you brain boxes can help me please , is there such a device like a u s b what i can plug in my tv and coming out of the other end a small lead with a 3.5 plug on so i can use my headphones, i am sure they must be something around,...