Windows 10: Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

Discus and support Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had Fedora 31 & win7 on my system. After installing Windows10 pro, Fedora dual boot disappeared & directly win10 loading. How to get back dual boot?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SudarshanDeshpande2, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

I had Fedora 31 & win7 on my system. After installing Windows10 pro, Fedora dual boot disappeared & directly win10 loading. How to get back dual boot? Win10 have dual boot?

:)

SudarshanDeshpande2, Mar 20, 2020
  2. AJain2810 Win User

Dual- Boot with Fedora

I am running the latest version of Fedora. It is the only OS installed on my laptop. I want to dual- boot with Windows 10 as the other OS. The disk is a single partition of lvm type. So, I want to know how to partition my disk to NTFS file structure and
    install Windows 10 to it.

AJain2810, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

Hello,

My computer was in dual boot Windows 10/Fedora and I wanted to replace Fedora with Ubuntu (by live USB). I made bad manipulations for this change which led to a Fedora that no longer worked. When I wanted to reinstall it, I put the root in the wrong place
    and nothing started so I tried to replace it with Fedora. But right now Fedora only works with 50G on the 900G of my hard disk. So I wanted to know if it is possible to get windows from a live USB.

Thank you in advance for your feedback,

Sincerely

__Sentinelle__, Mar 20, 2020
  4. vcbacon Win User

Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22

I am trying to do a dual boot.
    I have Win10 installed and the ISO file for Fedora22 on a DVD, but I can't seem to get into the Bios so that the DVD can run the setup file.

I've already partitioned my hard drive and have reserved a separate petition for the Fedora22 installation.
    I want to make sure Fedora goes into the partition I have selected and doesn't try to overwrite WIN10.

Any advise on how I can do all this.

Thanks

Virginia

vcbacon, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation

1. Fedora dual boot not showing after win10 installation - Similar Threads - Fedora dual boot

2. Windows Boot Manager is not available after installing Fedora 36 alongside with Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Manager is not available after installing Fedora 36 alongside with Win10: I installed Fedora36 on a new unallocated space. But I had to switch boot mode from UEFI to LEGACY. Because my usb wasn't bootable until I did that. At the first restart GRUB loaded me into fedora without asking. So I switched boot mode from LEGACY to UEFI. After that I got a...
  3. Windows Boot Manager is not available after installing Fedora 36 alongside with Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot Manager is not available after installing Fedora 36 alongside with Win10: I installed Fedora36 on a new unallocated space. But I had to switch boot mode from UEFI to LEGACY. Because my usb wasn't bootable until I did that. At the first restart GRUB loaded me into fedora without asking. So I switched boot mode from LEGACY to UEFI. After that I got a...
  4. Windows Boot Manager is not available after installing Fedora 36 alongside with Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win10 Dual Boot after POST

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 Dual Boot after POST: Hi All, I have a win10 machine which i normally use as medial player. I have started using it as a Minecraft server on java. Question is when i want to use it as a server is it possible to have a dual boot screen after POST so it loads only necessary drivers with...
  6. How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to remove fedora dual boot bios screen: I've installed fedora as a dual boot recently and since my keyboard doesn't start up in time, and because fedora is on the top of the list it just start it up, which I do not want. I've tried a lot of methods on youtube and here and they don't work. The os doesn't even...
  7. Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual boot Windows/Fedora problem: Hello, My computer was in dual boot Windows 10/Fedora and I wanted to replace Fedora with Ubuntu (by live USB). I made bad manipulations for this change which led to a Fedora that no longer worked. When I wanted to reinstall it, I put the root in the wrong place and nothing...
  8. Freshly installed win10 not booting up after deleting dual boot partit

in Windows 10 Support
    Freshly installed win10 not booting up after deleting dual boot partit: Hello guys.. I was running Windows 10 alongside linux mint on a different partition. I deleted the partition for linux mint but that made me regret as I ran into a series of trouble and messed up everything.. I decided to delete my win10 partition as well in hope to fix the...
  9. Win10 dual boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 dual boot: Hey there I want some help with my dual boot.i have windows 10 and windows xp installed in my laptop and I want to see the boot choice menu before windows 10 load.Now windows 10 is loading first and give me the choice of Os,for that reason if I choose windows xp my laptop...
  10. Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Boot: Win10 and Fedora 22: I am trying to do a dual boot. I have Win10 installed and the ISO file for Fedora22 on a DVD, but I can't seem to get into the Bios so that the DVD can run the setup file. I've already partitioned my hard drive and have reserved a separate petition for the Fedora22...