Windows 10: Feedback - Alternative methods?

Discus and support Feedback - Alternative methods? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to download the Feedback Hub, due to company policy on my work computer. Is there any other way to provide feedback on changes you would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonnieIT, Mar 21, 2022.

1. DonnieIT Win User

Feedback - Alternative methods?

I am unable to download the Feedback Hub, due to company policy on my work computer. Is there any other way to provide feedback on changes you would like to see implemented in Microsoft Windows?I would really like to see Microsoft move the 'Unpin from Quick access' selection further away from 'Open in new window' selection, when you right-click a pinned item on the File Explorer pane. I have accidentally, on numerous occasions, unpinned a folder from my quick access instead of opening in a new folder. Then subsequently had to spend 15 minutes aimlessly trolling through a chaotic mess of direct

:)

DonnieIT, Mar 21, 2022

2. Best method to disable Vista/Vista 64 driver signing?

Black Ice:

It's not a matter of "try". The bcdedit command is not fully consistent and reliable for some folks.

So far, to me, it seems the third choice always locks (disables) the driver signing. If that is the case for anyone who uses it, then that would suggest it is the more reliable and consistent method of the ones I've listed, anyway.

Thanks for your feedback.

crchickadee, Mar 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 21, 2022
  4. Feedback - Alternative methods?

Can't take screenshot on Windows Feedback app?

Hi Aprianto,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. This issue may arise due to Feedback app corruption during upgrade. I suggest you to follow the below given
    methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given method

Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to perform DISM scan and check if the issue is resolved. I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Feedback - Alternative methods?

1. Feedback - Alternative methods? - Similar Threads - Feedback Alternative methods

2. Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?: I am attempting to install docker to run a basic photogrammetry program for my small business. During the install I get the following error detecting corruption in windows:So I have to resolve the above before proceeding with the docker install. I ran file checker and it...
  3. Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any alternative methods to repair a corrupted DISM tool?: I am attempting to install docker to run a basic photogrammetry program for my small business. During the install I get the following error detecting corruption in windows:So I have to resolve the above before proceeding with the docker install. I ran file checker and it...
  4. Feedback - Alternative methods?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback - Alternative methods?: I am unable to download the Feedback Hub, due to company policy on my work computer. Is there any other way to provide feedback on changes you would like to see implemented in Microsoft Windows?I would really like to see Microsoft move the 'Unpin from Quick access' selection...
  5. Linux with w10 - alternative methods?

in Windows 10 Support
    Linux with w10 - alternative methods?: Is this a fair summary of the possible ways to use Linux on a machine with w10 already installed ? w10p 1909 build (up-to-date), digital license, MS Account linked, single user. Option 1: With w10 shutdown use a Linux live bootable usb and operate the Linux system only from...
  6. ROBOCOPY probs alternate method for new and changed files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    ROBOCOPY probs alternate method for new and changed files: Hi folks If you are getting hosed up with ROBOCOPY then alternate method : If you have the WSL or a Linux VM (or a NAS with a CMD line on it) and you just want to copy new and changed files only then simply do : rsync -avP /source/path/ /dest/path/ parameters a = archive mode...
  7. Alternate method of reverting to a previous save or recovery state?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alternate method of reverting to a previous save or recovery state?: Does anyone know if there's a way to recover my system to a previous backup or save state (can't think of the damn word -__-), other than the method of going through the "updates and security" route? My system just randomly started stuttering and lagging when gaming, and also...
  8. Alternate Method to report abusive OneDrive PDFs?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alternate Method to report abusive OneDrive PDFs?: Is there an alternate method to report abusive PDFs than the site https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/onedrive ? We occasionally get phishing attempts with OneDrive PDFs shared as shareable links - therefore the file is not explicitly shared with me, nor does it have...
  9. Windows Insider build - Alternative method to clean install

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows Insider build - Alternative method to clean install: How to: Windows Insider build - Alternative method to clean install [img] Information Some members have had issues with upgrading to and clean installing latest Insider Fast Ring builds, Windows Setup failing in offline phase before reaching OOBE. In this tutorial I...
  10. Alternative methods for unpinning from Start?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative methods for unpinning from Start?: I don't know if this is a bug or fluke, but I had two Office 2016 apps pinned to Start in Win10. Later, I uninstalled Office 2016. Instead of the two pinned items also disappearing, they stuck around, but now they're just blank squares that (of course) do nothing. The...