Windows 10: [Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without...

Discus and support [Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Display the percentage next to the icon with the panel displayed in the app `Your Phone´ 09/25 - I add the Feedback Hub link.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 29, 2019.

1. [Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without...

/u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 29, 2019

2. New HP laptop. Can't view battery life in time, only percentage.

Hi,

Notifications could vary between models of devices. By default, battery details of laptops only show the percentage when hovering the mouse on the battery icon. Some laptops depending on their features can show other details such as time left of usage.

We would suggest checking with the manufacturer if that feature could be possible with your new device. We also suggest sending your feedback to our software engineers to review it, and possibly apply it in the future updates. You can easily send your feedback
    by following the steps on this link
    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Kai Ponte Win User

[Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without...

how to show battery percentage

I've been searching and looking at the settings. Isn't there a way to show the battery percentage on the status bar at the top of the screen? Seems obvious this should be present but I can't find it.

Here's what I found in a search - a very old request - https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/.../3543458-battery-percentage-at-the-status-bar

Here's what I mean - In the picture below, you see my home screen. The battery percentage is not shown. I see a somewhat descriptive icon of a bettery, but would like to see the percentage.

[Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without... d1bb5f5e-9cc0-480a-b185-4a27ed287646.png

In order to see percentage, I have to actively swipe down as in the picture below -

[Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without... a0bf7f86-f08f-4ff5-920f-740cfbb0a0a6.png

By comparison, here's the home screen on my older Android-based screen. You can see the percentage of the battery next to the icon.

I'm assuming iOS does this also -

[Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without... 97c67c1c-b9db-471a-834a-43f910e29181.png

Ideas?

TIA!

Kai Ponte, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

[Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without...

1. [Feedback an Feature] It would be nice to be able to see the battery percentage without... - Similar Threads - Feedback Feature nice

2. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  3. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.: I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.earlier it was appearing but now it stopped showing. I have a corporate laptop which belongs to my organisationEarphone make- Oneplus Bullets Wireless Z2...
  4. I am not able to see battery percentage of my Bluetooth earphone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  6. This would be nice . . .

This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  7. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  8. This would be nice . . .

This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  9. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Help would be nice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help would be nice: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8mflx4fzx723g/minidump im pretty sure the crashes are hardware related so i need help identifying which hardware is the cause im pretty sure it is either the ram or the graphics card but i have absolute no idea which...