Windows 10: feedback and diag help

Discus and support feedback and diag help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i cannot change send your device data to windows it says some settings are controlled by your organisation but i have admin access 18891 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzfrantic, Aug 24, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

feedback and diag help

i cannot change send your device data to windows it says some settings are controlled by your organisation but i have admin access

:)

tzfrantic, Aug 24, 2015
  2. Camille B. - Microsoft Support, Aug 24, 2015
  3. ohknarf Win User
    Lumia 800: FW 12070, New battery diagnostics & drawing conclusions of full charge

one way the get the old diag back is downgrade the firmware 11500 punch in that magical # for diag and then upgrade after so you keep the diag displaying the battery capacity from 11500's firmware... mine's displaying 1365mAh full capacity i can't shake
    the feeling my battery is faulty... yeah it's better not seeing the capacity

ohknarf, Aug 24, 2015
  4. feedback and diag help

What version of 10 are you on? If you're on an insider build you can't change that. If it's RTM, it may be a registry issue.

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 24, 2015
  5. tzfrantic Win User
    windows 10 home the release build that is available too world

tzfrantic, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

feedback and diag help

1. feedback and diag help - Similar Threads - feedback diag help

2. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  3. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  4. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Please help - Minidump included. Updated drivers, Mem diag...

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Please help - Minidump included. Updated drivers, Mem diag...: Hi everyone,First off, I honestly do not know what I am doing. I'm just following guides of previous strangers whose encountered the same problem as I.I keep getting BSOD this past few days and the issue has been the same althroughout which is the ntoskrnl.exe.Things I did to...
  5. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes: Split from this thread.The biggest irony, for me at least, is that if I open ANY Settings page and click on "Get help" or "Give feedback" in the sidebar, those two apps also crash instantly. It's impossible for me to use these features as of the latest Windows Update....
  6. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes: Split from this thread.The biggest irony, for me at least, is that if I open ANY Settings page and click on "Get help" or "Give feedback" in the sidebar, those two apps also crash instantly. It's impossible for me to use these features as of the latest Windows Update....
  7. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

8. Slow Boot - SMSS is the culprit, need help with the diag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Boot - SMSS is the culprit, need help with the diag: Hello. I've run the Window Performance Recorder / Analyzer. I've narrowed the issue down to something going on during SMSSInit. It's nearly 100s of no activity - CPU and Disk IO appear to be nil, but I can't narrow the issue down. This is a decent laptop with the system on...
  9. Feedback on "Help" from the web feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feedback on "Help" from the web feature: Another rant on Windows's horrible UX. I'm trying to change the start menu color in the Settings, but can't find where to do it. On the right side panel, I see a link "Changing Start Menu color" and of course click on it, because that will take me to the place where I can...
  10. Frequent BSOD (Diag ZIP Included)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD (Diag ZIP Included): I have been getting frequent BSOD while lightly using the PC I am also getting "windows could not load" when booting, turn it off and back on and it boots like normal. Thanks for any help. 59591