Windows 10: feedback and diag help

Discus and support feedback and diag help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i cannot change send your device data to windows it says some settings are controlled by your organisation but i have admin access 18891 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tzfrantic, Aug 24, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

feedback and diag help

i cannot change send your device data to windows it says some settings are controlled by your organisation but i have admin access

:)

tzfrantic, Aug 24, 2015
  2. Camille B. - Microsoft Support, Aug 24, 2015
  3. ohknarf Win User
    Lumia 800: FW 12070, New battery diagnostics & drawing conclusions of full charge

one way the get the old diag back is downgrade the firmware 11500 punch in that magical # for diag and then upgrade after so you keep the diag displaying the battery capacity from 11500's firmware... mine's displaying 1365mAh full capacity i can't shake
    the feeling my battery is faulty... yeah it's better not seeing the capacity

ohknarf, Aug 24, 2015
  4. feedback and diag help

What version of 10 are you on? If you're on an insider build you can't change that. If it's RTM, it may be a registry issue.

Bobby Phoenix, Aug 24, 2015
  5. tzfrantic Win User
    windows 10 home the release build that is available too world

tzfrantic, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

feedback and diag help

1. feedback and diag help - Similar Threads - feedback diag help

2. Feedback on "Help" from the web feature

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feedback on "Help" from the web feature: Another rant on Windows's horrible UX. I'm trying to change the start menu color in the Settings, but can't find where to do it. On the right side panel, I see a link "Changing Start Menu color" and of course click on it, because that will take me to the place where I can...
  3. Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with audio feedback loop from Realtek drivers: I just finished building my first PC (i3 9100f, gtx1650, Asus Prime b365m) and I can't seem to work out a sound bug I keep having. When in discord (and in doing a screen recording) there is an almost complete audio feedback loop of the sound playing through my headset, to...
  4. Feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback: Hi everyone. If I have some ideas or suggestions for Windows development, how do I submit it? Should I post it here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback/ec0310b0-9c73-4b8d-aeb3-e5ccbc5b2f30
  5. Feedback Hub not showing recent feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub not showing recent feedback: I have been attempting to upvote and comment on a recent feedback item in the Hub (entitled "Excel in background process"). The Hub app appears to be operating normally, but my upvote is not shown in "My feedback", or at least it is not shown consistently, and similarly the...
  6. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  7. Feedback for Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback for Microsoft: Where do I honestly begin. Normally my comments on this forum are pretty much filled with anger and general hate for Microsoft and how much they have completely ruined not only Windows but every single product that currently have on the market. You have really made...
  8. Frequent BSOD (Diag ZIP Included)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD (Diag ZIP Included): I have been getting frequent BSOD while lightly using the PC I am also getting "windows could not load" when booting, turn it off and back on and it boots like normal. Thanks for any help. 59591
  9. Feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback: How can I leave feedback without a Microsoft account? I went to the insider website where it said I could get the app, but couldn't find it. Thanks 3942
  10. Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy

in Windows 10 News
    Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy: In April, we outlined significant enhancements made to the Windows 10 Creators Update that put you in more control to make informed decisions about your privacy. Those enhancements included improving in-product information, updates to the Microsoft privacy statement, and...