Windows 10: Feedback App Problem

Discus and support Feedback App Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You’ll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nikhil Jagtap, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Feedback App Problem

You’ll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

:)

Nikhil Jagtap, Apr 18, 2020

2. Feedback App Problem . I have a permanent note on my screen "You'LL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS FEEDBACK-HUB TO

Hi Ronald,

Corrupted user account is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend resettings Feedback Hub app to help resolve the Feedback App Problem. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & feature in the left pane.
    • Locate Feedback Hub, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    After resetting the Feedback Hub, observe if the note will still show up. For the Start button issues, we suggest following all the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve the issue.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10

Source: Feedback Hub app

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Feedback App Problem

New Feedback Hub app improvements in Windows 10

Source: Feedback Hub app

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Feedback App Problem

1. Feedback App Problem - Similar Threads - Feedback App Problem

2. Is anyone care feedbacks for the problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is anyone care feedbacks for the problem ?: Hi! I know here it is community for helping people but i have seen no one is answering from feedback channel. It looks like death page. Is there anyone explain me why this channel is not working ?...
  3. Windows feedback hub problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows feedback hub problem: Feedback hub keeps saying this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feedback-hub-problem/1b78bf3e-21bd-412a-8ab4-d2900a69d067
  4. Windows feedback hub problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows feedback hub problem: Feedback hub keeps saying this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-feedback-hub-problem/1b78bf3e-21bd-412a-8ab4-d2900a69d067
  5. Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Feedback Hub Problem: Hi everyone, When I try to report my Microsoft Store problem with Feedback Hub, there is an error message saying "We're having trouble connecting" as shown in the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? [ATTACH]...
  6. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  7. Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000...

Problem: Windows 10 Feedback Hub app stops counting Windows Feedback Provided at 2,000...: I’ve provided over 2,000 pieces of feedback in the Feedback Hub app since I really love Windows 10 and have lots of faith in it, especially its development. I’ve left feedback in that app to report this problem with it....
  8. Is there a problem with the Windows Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a problem with the Windows Feedback hub?: Hi! My problems with this device started 9/21 with the rs5 release. In addition to numerous other problems the device became significantly slower. Since then I've gotten 3 more builds. Everytime I hoped some errors had been fixed, but no I've gotten minor additional problems...
  9. Feedback hub app

Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...
  10. PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app

in Windows 10 Support
    PSA: Please submit feedback to Microsoft in the Feedback app: Just a reminder: it's great to post on this forum, but please submit problems to the Windows Feedback app, too. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html Even better, do a quick search and upvote someone else's feedback. To Microsoft, if it doesn't gain...