Windows 10: Feedback for Microsoft

Discus and support Feedback for Microsoft in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Where do I honestly begin. Normally my comments on this forum are pretty much filled with anger and general hate for Microsoft and how much they have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Polorboy01, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Feedback for Microsoft

Where do I honestly begin. Normally my comments on this forum are pretty much filled with anger and general hate for Microsoft and how much they have completely ruined not only Windows but every single product that currently have on the market. You have really made everything just down right horrible. This time though I have some general feedback without the normal vein of anger and hatred. First, just because something have the capability of playing sound doesn't actually mean it is really setup or capable of playing sound. For example, on my system my GTX 1080 graphics card is fully capable of sending audio over the display port cables.... if the monitors had speakers on them. Which they don't, yet Windows insists on constantly changing my default playback device to my display ports which have no speakers attached to them. Neither will they ever have speakers attached to them... they are DISPLAY PORTS... primarily created to DISPLAY IMAGES. So, I have tried the "disable device" from the audio control panel but that doesn't seem to matter. Every so often Windows decides "You don't really want those disabled, let me re-enable them for you and make them your default playback even though you have real speakers connected to the dedicated sound card that is designed to play audio significantly better than a DISPLAY PORT ever could... still I know better than you." So, Windows needs to take whatever settings I tell it to use and leave them that way. I don't care how Microsoft wants it done or what they recommend. It is my computer, I will use it they way that I want to, if Microsoft thinks they can change things as they want to.... well lets not go down that legal road.

Second, due to the recent fiasco's around Microsoft completely ignoring it's customers since "they know better" and essentially breaking everything with ever update, I have decided that the tech company I am in the middle of starting is going to be avoiding using ANY Microsoft product at any cost. It is obvious Microsoft can't be trusted, they don't care about the people or companies that use their products, and care more about pushing advertisements to Windows login screens and all over our desktops than anything else. Also, they think that their updates are actually beneficial. I have yet to get an update from Microsoft for any product I use at home that has actually benefited me in any way shape or form. In fact, 100% of the time I am going through and disabling the very things that are being added because they cause more problems than fixes. My suggestion, go back to making a Operating System. Leave the rest of the software and stuff to other much better suited and qualified companies and individuals. You obviously don't know what you are doing.

:)

Polorboy01, Oct 10, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Feedback for Microsoft

FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Feedback for Microsoft

1. Feedback for Microsoft - Similar Threads - Feedback Microsoft

2. How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app: Hi, can anyone tell me how long Microsoft keeps the feedback I submitted from the Feedback Hub app for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-microsoft-retains-user-feedback-on-the/c897ed68-9c69-422d-9fe3-51632088c2fa
  3. How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long Microsoft retains user feedback on the Feedback Hub app: Hi, can anyone tell me how long Microsoft keeps the feedback I submitted from the Feedback Hub app for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-microsoft-retains-user-feedback-on-the/c897ed68-9c69-422d-9fe3-51632088c2fa
  4. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  5. What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?

What is URL equivalent of Win + F Microsoft Feedback Hub?: I need help with feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub Win + F which is not working for my business environment.I used following link Is this browser equivalent of Win+F?...
  6. How is Microsoft addressing user feedback and concerns regarding the design changes in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is Microsoft addressing user feedback and concerns regarding the design changes in the...: In light of the latest Windows update, there have been noticeable design changes in the user interface. As user feedback and concerns have arisen regarding these alterations, we are interested in understanding Microsoft's approach to addressing these issues. Could you provide...
  7. How is Microsoft addressing user feedback and concerns regarding the design changes in the...

How is Microsoft addressing user feedback and concerns regarding the design changes in the...: In light of the latest Windows update, there have been noticeable design changes in the user interface. As user feedback and concerns have arisen regarding these alterations, we are interested in understanding Microsoft's approach to addressing these issues. Could you provide...
  8. How is Microsoft addressing user feedback and concerns regarding the design changes in the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Code: 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, and XBox apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, and XBox apps: I'm getting Code: 0x80131500 errors for various Microsoft applications.I have completed all steps listed on these websites:- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-code-0x80131500/f96a0b92-4a8f-46c6-be44-fe36913c6097-...
  10. Code: 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, and XBox apps

Code: 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, and XBox apps: I'm getting Code: 0x80131500 errors for various Microsoft applications.I have completed all steps listed on these websites:- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-code-0x80131500/f96a0b92-4a8f-46c6-be44-fe36913c6097-...