Windows 10: Feedback Hub don't work

Discus and support Feedback Hub don't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Core i3 , wind10pro, x64, v1809 build 17763.134 (I got this build today). I cannot to log with my MS account in to Feedback Hub only. Store, News is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by АлексЖе, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Feedback Hub don't work

Core i3 , wind10pro, x64, v1809 build 17763.134 (I got this build today).

I cannot to log with my MS account in to Feedback Hub only. Store, News is working fine.
    A week ago it was the same (with and without Insider Program), and Several times i did Reset with PCretarting (and re-install) this Feedback Hub app on Settings\Apps - it doesn't helped (

Shown - "Something went wrong" when trying to access.

How to wake up the Feedback app?

:)

АлексЖе, Nov 13, 2018

2. Feedback Hub is not working

Hello,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. We understand that you were unable to use Microsoft's Feedback Hub. To get you sorted, kindly answer following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to log in to the Feedback Hub? If so, what is the error message?
    • Did the issue start to happen after installing the Creators Update?

We will be waiting for your earnest response.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Feedback Hub

Terminate / Reset / Uninstall Feedback Hub

Windows Key+i > Apps > Click Feedback Hub > Advanced options

Terminate and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Reset and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Uninstall and reinstall from Microsoft Store again

Get back to me if above doesn't work. I will provide further troubleshooting steps.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Feedback Hub don't work

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Feedback Hub don't work

1. Feedback Hub don't work - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub don't

2. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  5. My Feedback hub is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Feedback hub is not working: My feedback hub is not working in my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feedback-hub-is-not-working/fba44088-21a5-4919-9f63-b2212437561d
  6. feedback hub not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    feedback hub not working: feedback hub not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-not-working/ad6303b2-ef21-439a-9396-6f49b283b019
  7. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  8. Microsoft store and feedback hub don't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store and feedback hub don't start: I am running Window 10 Pro build 17134. I started having issues first with Photos which I finally fixed by using Reset. Than I couldn't start the Microsoft Store. I followed the steps detailed in "Microsoft store doesn't start". The WSReset command failed with a dialog box...
  9. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...
  10. Feedback Hub not working.

Feedback Hub not working.: Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this: [img] I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and...