Windows 10: Feedback hub indent

Discus and support Feedback hub indent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I wrote about a problem in the Feedback hub over a year ago. The problem is indentation. A lot of time passed and this feature remained. Why is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LexA578, Aug 4, 2019.

1. LexA578 Win User

Feedback hub indent

Hi, I wrote about a problem in the Feedback hub over a year ago. The problem is indentation. A lot of time passed and this feature remained. Why is this?

Feedback hub indent b4b193d7-0e3c-4e11-9f62-3aa06b5836c0?upload=true.jpg

feedback

:)

LexA578, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Feedback hub slow to open

Hi,

App loading issues are usually caused by slight conflicts within the system. We suggest that you reset the Feedback Hub app and check if it helps:

• Click on Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps.
    • In Apps & features, look for Feedback Hub.
    • Click on Feedback Hub, and then click on
      Advanced
      options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Feedback hub indent

I beg you to fix the Feedback Hub

Hi Jeff,

We would like to ask you a few questions for us to better assist you. Please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue (updates, software installations, etc.)?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a reset for Feedback Hub application by following these steps:

• Got to Settings and click System.
    • Click Apps & Features on the left pane of the screen.
    • Select Feedback Hub then click Advanced options.
    • Under Storage usage and apps reset, click Reset.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Ryan Mon1, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Feedback hub indent

1. Feedback hub indent - Similar Threads - Feedback hub indent

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  6. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  7. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: Used the hub to report problems, never had a reply or solution. This is one of my "Problems" Been using the win10 64 bit photos app and lots of my photos have location information in them. When viewing the photos in the app, click on the "File Info" and it displays a small...
  8. Feedback hub

Feedback hub: I want to disable shortcut key Win+F (take screenshot and popup feedback hub) as I accidentally press Win+F frequently as it is quite near to Ctrl+F key which I use often. There is no way to disable Win+F so I intend to uninstall feedback hub now, may I know is it easy to...
  9. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  10. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...