Windows 10: Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows

Discus and support Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Feedback Hub says: Thanks for helping... But we must move on. You can still send feedback, but if you want to see and upvote feedback from others, you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by E-Y-19, May 30, 2019.

1. E-Y-19 Win User

Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows

Feedback Hub says:

Thanks for helping... But we must move on. You can still send feedback, but if you want to see and upvote feedback from others, you will need to upgrade to a newer version of Windows.

This does not make sense because I have 1903 latest fast ring build 18908
    Can anyone help sort this out?

:)

E-Y-19, May 30, 2019
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, May 30, 2019
  3. insider feedback hub

Not sure, plenty of issues, but maybe three days ago.

I think it was last week

Just a message relating to a missing app

No not since Build 17025.rs_prerelease.171020-1626

Couldn't think of any relevant

Bootlebarth74, May 30, 2019
  4. DavidY65 Win User

Feedback Hub version 1.1708.2831.0 won't let me log Feedback - infinite circling dots

For some reason I can no longer log feedback in the Feedback Hub version 1.1708.2831.0.

When I try to Add Feedback, I just get circling dots which circle forever.

However the Feedback Hub app itself had seemed to open correctly and for instance seems to behave correctly when showing news items on the content of the latest Insider build.

I've seen the same behaviour on

• A 32-bit machine where I clean-installed Windows 10 version 1709 (setup with a local account)
    • A 32-bit VM where I clean-installed Windows 10 version 1709 (setup with a local account)
    • The same 32-bit VM where I clean-installed Windows 10 version 1709 (this time setup with a MS account which is an Insider and I've used to log several items of feedback with this account)
    • A 64-bit machine running version 1703, but where it has been updated to the latest version of the Feedback Hub app.
    Edited to add: all 4 machines are running Windows 10 Pro.

As I've seen it on different machines and different MS Accounts, including freshly clean-installed machines where I've done nothing except try to open the hub, this would suggest it's not an issue with the configuration of the machine or the accounts I'm
    using.

Obviously I'd normally log this type of thing using the Feedback Hub itself , but ....

DavidY65, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Feedback Hub - Need a newer version of windows - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub Need

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  6. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: Used the hub to report problems, never had a reply or solution. This is one of my "Problems" Been using the win10 64 bit photos app and lots of my photos have location information in them. When viewing the photos in the app, click on the "File Info" and it displays a small...
  7. Feedback hub

Feedback hub: I want to disable shortcut key Win+F (take screenshot and popup feedback hub) as I accidentally press Win+F frequently as it is quite near to Ctrl+F key which I use often. There is no way to disable Win+F so I intend to uninstall feedback hub now, may I know is it easy to...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  10. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...