Windows 10: Feedback Hub not working.

Discus and support Feedback Hub not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mooly, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Mooly Win User

Feedback Hub not working.

Is this another 1803 gremlin ? I went to use the Feedback Hub installed app and thought I would sign in for this one rather than use it anonymously. All I get is this:

Feedback Hub not working. [​IMG]

I have tried resetting the app (no change once I try and sign in) and also uninstalling and reinstalling (no change).

If I reset I do get to see the home page (below) but as soon as I sign in its back to the above which I then can not escape from. Even restarting takes me back to that same screen.

Feedback Hub not working. [​IMG]

:)

Mooly, Jun 10, 2018

2. feedback hub failed to install

Hello,

Regarding your concern, please follow the steps provided below:

• Go to the App list menu.
    • Tap and hold on the Feedback Hub app and the Contextual menu will appear.
    • Tap Uninstall in the Contextual menu.
    • Soft reset your phone by pressing and holding the Volume down + Power key until it vibrates, after uninstalling the said app.
    • Re-install Feedback Hub app from the Windows Store.
    The aforementioned app should install the latest version.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Rowena Cam, Jun 10, 2018
  3. John Fer Win User
    MAILTO NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Zak,

For us to better assist you, we suggest that you post your comments and suggestions to our feedback hub. To access feedback hub, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Feedback hub.
    • Click on Enter key.

Let us know if you need further help.

John Fer, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Feedback Hub not working.

1. Feedback Hub not working. - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub working

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  6. My Feedback hub is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Feedback hub is not working: My feedback hub is not working in my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-feedback-hub-is-not-working/fba44088-21a5-4919-9f63-b2212437561d
  7. feedback hub not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    feedback hub not working: feedback hub not working in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-not-working/ad6303b2-ef21-439a-9396-6f49b283b019
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Feedback Hub don't work

Feedback Hub don't work: Core i3 , wind10pro, x64, v1809 build 17763.134 (I got this build today). I cannot to log with my MS account in to Feedback Hub only. Store, News is working fine. A week ago it was the same (with and without Insider Program), and Several times i did Reset with PCretarting...
  10. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...