Windows 10: Feedback Hub shows only few threads in "PC" with "All Categories" without "Filter"

Discus and support Feedback Hub shows only few threads in "PC" with "All Categories" without "Filter" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi to everyone, There are exactly 7 threads in "All Categories" for "PC". 2 of them are mine. None got an answer. I live in a small Western European... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanV64, Aug 31, 2019.

1. DanV64 Win User

Feedback Hub shows only few threads in "PC" with "All Categories" without "Filter"

Hi to everyone,

There are exactly 7 threads in "All Categories" for "PC". 2 of them are mine. None got an answer. I live in a small Western European country. Are there local restrictions or did I do something wrong in the settings? Or is the feedback hub useless?

The "My feedback"-tab shows 4 threads. None has got an answer.

I would be grateful for some help.

Thanks in advance

:)

DanV64, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 Feedback App, Not showing Categories and Sub categories

Hi Viney,

I would like to inform you that Its a know issue.

Feedback Hub improvements: We’ve heard from you that it can sometimes be hard to find which category your feedback belongs in. Now when you create new feedback, the Feedback Hub will suggest categories and subcategories based on the title
    and description you entered. If you see a suggestion that looks right, just click it to fill in the menus and get your feedback to the right engineers quickly.

I suggest you to refer the link below to know the known issues for PC.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 | Windows Experience Blog

Do let us know if still face issue with Feedback app. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 31, 2019
  3. My Feedback missing from Feedback Hub

Hi

I have come across a strange issue, where 2 pieces of Feedback that I have left on the Feedback Hub, are no longer there under the My Feedback section, this is despite the application showing that I have left bits of feedback.

I have tried resetting the app and adjusting the search filters, but all I get is the message
    "No Feedback about this topic"

Anyone able to suggest how I can locate these.. or if anyone else has experienced this issue?

Also there is no dropdown/category regarding The Feedback Hub when leaving this Question.. Can this be added in, as it appears someone has missed this out?

Kind Regards

A

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

A_Dunbx00336, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Feedback Hub shows only few threads in "PC" with "All Categories" without "Filter"

Feedback Hub not showing recent feedback

I have been attempting to upvote and comment on a recent feedback item in the Hub (entitled "Excel in background process"). The Hub app appears to be operating normally, but my upvote is not shown in "My feedback", or at least it is not shown consistently,
    and similarly the number of comments and upvotes is not shown correctly in "All feedback" (category Apps/Office - Excel(Desktop)). If I reset the app, or sign out and back in, or reinstall, just occasionally I can see the correct information, but this behaviour
    is not consistent (at the moment I can't see it at all, whatever I do). Strangely, the actual text of my comment does show up consistently in "All feedback".

This is happening on three PCs on 1903 and one on 1809, and on two different Microsoft accounts. The situation may not be helped by some of these machines having Click-to-Run versions of Office and others Windows Store versions, and the "Office - Excel(Desktop)"
    subcategory shows up only on the machines with Click-to-Run, on the others it is replaced by subcategory "Office in the Microsoft Store" unless Excel is actually running, when the subcategory does appear though only under "Running apps". All versions are Office
    365. However, there are also gross inconsistencies in the feedback shown on other topics not related to Office. Feedback on the Feedback Hub itself, or at least what I can see of it, is limited to a number of near-identical "test-ignore" submissions. The most
    recent activity on all the views (when faulty) seems to be at least a week old.

I would be very grateful for any troubleshooting suggestions, or for confirming how the "Excel in background process" item shows up for other users. The last time I saw what I think was a correct version it had 9 upvotes and 1 comment logged. For me it (usually)
    shows just one upvote and "Be the first to give us a comment" - even though my comment is readable. Or what's visible for feedback on the Feedback Hub itself. Many thanks...

Michael_A_P, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Feedback Hub shows only few threads in "PC" with "All Categories" without "Filter"

1. Feedback Hub shows only few threads in "PC" with "All Categories" without "Filter" - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub shows

2. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback without HUB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback without HUB: How can i use the feedback for windows 10, without the hub? I'm in an Organization where the HUB is blocked by administrator. but i want to submit a feedback/request an improvement on the sticky notes. Maybe see if it's already been suggestedcan se others are trying to...
  5. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  6. Feedback Hub not showing recent feedback

Feedback Hub not showing recent feedback: I have been attempting to upvote and comment on a recent feedback item in the Hub (entitled "Excel in background process"). The Hub app appears to be operating normally, but my upvote is not shown in "My feedback", or at least it is not shown consistently, and similarly the...
  7. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  8. Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Feedback without Feedback Hub: Hi, my employer has disabled the Windows Feedback Hub, so I cannot submit feedback on Windows using that app. How can I submit Windows Feedback if I cannot access that application? There are a lot of missing features in the new version of Windows that are giving me...
  9. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...
  10. my feedback not showing up in the feedback hub

my feedback not showing up in the feedback hub: Microsoft: I posted two feedback in the hub, same one because the first one didn't show up in the feedback. I did it again and still not showing up. Any ideas as to why they are not showing up and what to do with it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feedback hub only shows couple of threads