Windows 10: Feedback Hub Using to much CPU and Disk

Discus and support Feedback Hub Using to much CPU and Disk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, Problem that i'm having is : Feedback Hub starts on itself while i'm running High Power usage programs such as games. It's running on background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sich007, May 21, 2020.

1. sich007 Win User

Feedback Hub Using to much CPU and Disk

So, Problem that i'm having is : Feedback Hub starts on itself while i'm running High Power usage programs such as games.

It's running on background and as soon as i notice that Laptop HP ZBOOK 15 starts overheating i minimize game and open task manager to check what's going on and i see that Feedback Hub is running on with High Power Usage CPU , Disk .

I have latest windows update and i don't know if it's okay or not, so if anyone can explain it would be much appreciated.

In this Screenshot it's only 13.0% CPU but it much more when i first open task manager.

Feedback Hub Using to much CPU and Disk a3e4e381-ddb8-4c6f-a483-f97925c0d7c8?upload=true.png

:)

sich007, May 21, 2020
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, May 21, 2020
  3. Feedback hub slow to open

Hi,

App loading issues are usually caused by slight conflicts within the system. We suggest that you reset the Feedback Hub app and check if it helps:

• Click on Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps.
    • In Apps & features, look for Feedback Hub.
    • Click on Feedback Hub, and then click on
      Advanced
      options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, May 21, 2020
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

I beg you to fix the Feedback Hub

Hi Jeff,

We would like to ask you a few questions for us to better assist you. Please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue (updates, software installations, etc.)?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a reset for Feedback Hub application by following these steps:

• Got to Settings and click System.
    • Click Apps & Features on the left pane of the screen.
    • Select Feedback Hub then click Advanced options.
    • Under Storage usage and apps reset, click Reset.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Ryan Mon1, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Feedback Hub Using to much CPU and Disk - Similar Threads - Feedback Hub Using

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. feedback hub using cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    feedback hub using cpu: what is the function of feedback hub, im currently running a bottlenecked system gpu stronger than cpu can provide so im strapped for cpu usage, but there is so much bloat on win 11 windows defender constantly using 5-20% cpu usage, and now feedback hub using a constant 3-15%...
  6. feedback hub using cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    feedback hub using cpu: what is the function of feedback hub, im currently running a bottlenecked system gpu stronger than cpu can provide so im strapped for cpu usage, but there is so much bloat on win 11 windows defender constantly using 5-20% cpu usage, and now feedback hub using a constant 3-15%...
  7. Using Feedback Hub

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using Feedback Hub: Due to Microsoft's new policy for setting up Windows 10 PCs caused me a serious problem with privacy and security of my personal data. I've previously raised that on this forum and it's been suggested I use the Feedback Hub to report and get this problem fixed. However, I've...
  8. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  9. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  10. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feedback hub using cpu

2. Windows Feedback Hub high CPU usage

3. feedback center uses 100% disc