Windows 10: feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

Discus and support feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi all: I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulPChou, Dec 22, 2019.

1. PaulPChou Win User

feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

hi all:

I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it again to get it to work. I tried these commands but does not solve the issue.

netsh winsock reset - and press Enter.

netsh int ip reset - and press Enter.

ipconfig / release - and press Enter.

ipconfig / renew - and press Enter.

ipconfig / flushdns - and press Enter

Went to services.msc, DNS client but cannot restart it. It is grayed out. I tried other network connection but same issue. Is this a bug or what? Under Feedback activity, Windows feedback provided and Upvotes on your feedback, there will be few times it shows. ---

Here is the link to the feedback. https://aka.ms/AA6w2nk

p.s. There is no category for the feedback hub.

:)

PaulPChou, Dec 22, 2019
  2. UKdeejay Win User

Feedback Hub is not working

Although I'm not the OP, here are my answers to your questions -

Aside from a system restart (Didn't solve the issue!) there are no Troubleshooting options given... the Feedback Hub simply says, "Something went wrong. We're having trouble loading the info needed for you to send us feedback. Check your connection and try
    again."

A [Try again] button has no effect.

Updating which drivers???

No 'Error' message apart from the above.

Unsure if this occurred immediately after the Creators Update as I didn't try to use the Feedback Hub then, but definitely present after update 'KB4020102' was installed...

UKdeejay, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Dec 22, 2019
  4. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

Feedback Hub can't connect to the web (1703)

Hi,

About your issue, please answer the question:

• What do you mean you can't connect to the web?
    • You cannot open Feedback Hub? or you can open it but Feedback hub is not loading?
    • Any error messages?

Please check this article:
    Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted files
    . It contains troubleshooting steps for us to check if there are missing or corrupted files.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

1. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting - Similar Threads - feedback hub we're

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  6. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub: I want to disable shortcut key Win+F (take screenshot and popup feedback hub) as I accidentally press Win+F frequently as it is quite near to Ctrl+F key which I use often. There is no way to disable Win+F so I intend to uninstall feedback hub now, may I know is it easy to...
  7. 29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death: For the last two days, we've been unable to connect to the Feedback Hub. My wife's computer gets "We're Having Trouble Connecting." I was getting that, too, but decided to run the Windows 10 troubleshooters. One uninstalled the app and re-installed it. Since then, once I...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting': So Feedback Hub continues to not connect even though virtually every other app can connect to the internet, which means I can't report on the App Readiness bug returning. Coincidence? The last 3 or 4 builds have brought back the black screen after boot (stopping App...
  10. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were having trouble connecting phone