Windows 10: Feedback Lab?

Discus and support Feedback Lab? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snikr, Sep 19, 2017.

1. snikr Win User

Feedback Lab?

I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA

Tom

:)

snikr, Sep 19, 2017

2. How to use the Microsoft Community?

And... Where is my picture, JPG, Mostly

Why can I not find the answer to "How to overcome the Obstacle in Quick Replying to an issue? "

PowerStroke, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User
  5. Bree New Member
    If you are at all concerned about the amount of information Windows 10 collects, that's nothing compared to what participants in the Feedback Lab tell Microsoft. From the FAQ link above...

6. snikr Win User
    Thanks for the info. At least it is not a scam. Just Microsoft's way of collecting more data.

snikr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Feedback Lab?

1. Feedback Lab? - Similar Threads - Feedback Lab

2. Where to share my dmp and NFO file for feedback ? Do i just paste the link here ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to share my dmp and NFO file for feedback ? Do i just paste the link here ?: I've read a few posts about the matter already and created a new folder with the .dmp file as well as the System information file. But where can i share it? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hzguPjg6ahaU9PaGjOrq6W0VjezS_yQA?usp=drive_link...
  3. Where to share my dmp and NFO file for feedback ? Do i just paste the link here ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to share my dmp and NFO file for feedback ? Do i just paste the link here ?: I've read a few posts about the matter already and created a new folder with the .dmp file as well as the System information file. But where can i share it? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hzguPjg6ahaU9PaGjOrq6W0VjezS_yQA?usp=drive_link...
  4. Feedback Hub does not show new issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub does not show new issues.: Hello,I run Windows 10 22h2 and have the following issue with the feedback hub, the Feedback hub does not show recent issues report under my Feedback, have removed the app but still have the issue.Any help would be great to fix this issue....
  5. Feedback Hub does not show new issues.

Feedback Hub does not show new issues.: Hello,I run Windows 10 22h2 and have the following issue with the feedback hub, the Feedback hub does not show recent issues report under my Feedback, have removed the app but still have the issue.Any help would be great to fix this issue....
  6. I cannot use the feedback hub. After signing in I get error code CA20003.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot use the feedback hub. After signing in I get error code CA20003.: I am running windows 11 24H2 as shipped with my CoPilot+ PC. Galaxy Note4 EdgeWhen I invoke the Feedback Hub I get this sequence of screens.See two screens below.I thought I was allowed to use the Feedback Hub.Thank you,Fred J...
  7. I cannot use the feedback hub. After signing in I get error code CA20003.

I cannot use the feedback hub. After signing in I get error code CA20003.: I am running windows 11 24H2 as shipped with my CoPilot+ PC. Galaxy Note4 EdgeWhen I invoke the Feedback Hub I get this sequence of screens.See two screens below.I thought I was allowed to use the Feedback Hub.Thank you,Fred J...
  8. Feedback Hub: Trouble Signing In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: Trouble Signing In: Hi, it's Annabelle.I'm having trouble signing in to the Feedback Hub. I know I've entered the right credentials, but then I suddenly get this. Is there any particular reason why this is happening when I just recently installed the latest security and feature updates for...
  9. Feedback Hub: Trouble Signing In

Feedback Hub: Trouble Signing In: Hi, it's Annabelle.I'm having trouble signing in to the Feedback Hub. I know I've entered the right credentials, but then I suddenly get this. Is there any particular reason why this is happening when I just recently installed the latest security and feature updates for...
  10. Feedback Hub: Trouble Signing In

in Windows 10 Customization