Windows 10: Feedback realtec audio

Discus and support Feedback realtec audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting feedback. Is there a solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by simonhall2, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Feedback realtec audio

I am getting feedback.

Is there a solution?

:)

simonhall2, Dec 29, 2018

2. How to reinstall Realtec HD Audio card?

Windows 10 problem:

Not sure why it has disabled my Realtec HD Audio Manager in January - but I still had generic system sounds.

Have downloaded and installed the new driver v 6.0.1.8198 Feb 2018.

In about 2 weeks all my Windows sounds disappeared - NO YouTube Video sound, No Music files sound, No sound in PPS, and no System sounds.

I was not able to find a cause - all hardware worked fine, Realtec HD Audio Manager displayed correctly, has perfect sound on rear output speakers and front earphones - Right and Left perfectly. Same for SKYPE - good sound.

And yes, my computer was turned on and all sound volumes were 100% with all Audio Player progress bars advancing - silently.

It was recommended as a fix that I uninstall the Realtec audio driver from Device manager .

Here comes the BIG Windows problem:

After rebooting the computer - yes I do have sound that Microsoft highjacked to generic onboard Audio chips.

The Realtec HD Audio device is no longer listed in Device manager, and can not be re-discovered by hardware search even though is still plugged in as always in the MOBO.

I see that there is a major and wide spread confusion between Drivers and Devices.

I have no access to my Realtec HD Audio device(hardware card) to reinstall the Driver that was working all peachy until deleted.

Any search on the web becomes useless as it always directs to Device manager and Realtec HD Audio that is supposed to be in there to update/reinstall the Driver (software).

Again - is there anyone who can help me to reinstall the not-missing missing hardware?

Many thanks in advance

TonyH

TonyHnilica, Dec 29, 2018
  3. LisaIsMe Win User
    Realtec Audio/Sound Issues

Anyone having issues with the latest Realtec audio driver? Just got a laptop - Windows 10-64 bit came installed. Trying everything, but still has a crackly and underwater sound on iTunes and youtube vids.... Tried to uninstall/reinstall, and rollback...
    but the reinstall had no change. The rollback won't go back to a previous driver, it just shutsdown Realtec and goes to the default HD audio device. With that, my vids sound fine now...but iTunes won't play. Just wondering if a bug with the latest driver
    or something else I can try. Also - I checked sound with headphone in case it was the laptop's speakers....same issue.

LisaIsMe, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Feedback realtec audio

How to reinstall Realtec HD Audio card?

Hi Andre,

thanks for your help.

Have downloaded the zip, unzipped and run installation.

Did not work - an error 5009: 0x8002802b occurred while running setup.

Looked it up and there is no Installation shield in c:/Program Files/common Files/ where the installation is looking for it. Well this is a Installation for Windows 7-8.

Suggested fix of reinstalling Windows is these days not doable for me, as I never got any disks with new computer.

Took the computer apart and found that the High Definition device is actually on the MOBO.

It is not on the separate card - was going to pull the card out and again reinsert it after cycling reboot and shut down. Computer would then rediscover 'new" hardware.

Tried to reinstall the Realtec HD Audio Manager again to this High Definition Audio Device without success.

So unfortunately nothing worked so far.

My best regards

Tony

TonyHnilica, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Feedback realtec audio

1. Feedback realtec audio - Similar Threads - Feedback realtec audio

2. Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtec wifi driver and Bluetooth Driver: Goodday,For the past two months, I haven't have access to my wifi...I tried uninstalling... updating... troubleshooting, but nothing seems to work....it is current installed but for some reason it's hidden in the device manager...Any assistance will be appreciated....Device...
  3. Audio feedback - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio feedback - Windows 10: Hello, I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback because we are in the...
  4. Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio feedback in a Windows 10 laptop: Hello, I had a conference call several participants on a Windows 10 computer, with another coworker sitting in the same room as I, whereas other participants were in other locations. The other coworker told me that, in order to avoid audio feedback because we are in the...
  5. USB audio adaptor feedback problem

USB audio adaptor feedback problem: I recently purchased a USB audio adaptor for my microphone, when i first plugged it in it worked fine, but when i shut down my computer and turned it back on it wont work any more and just produces feedback white noise i have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in, i...
  6. Realtec stereo mix

Realtec stereo mix: I can not get the Realtec stereo mix to activate. Help please. Thanks Rich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtec-stereo-mix/021cfbd7-0f5a-4540-9e94-6305c0ae3c84
  7. Internal microphone by Realtec not working

Internal microphone by Realtec not working: Since the last Windows 10 update my computer does not even acknowledge that there is a voice recorder installed on the computer. I cannot use it all. It keeps telling me to use a plugin microphone. There has always been an internal microphone on my computer. My Cortana will...
  8. Realtec No Advance Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtec No Advance Settings: Hi, Im trying to use my laptop mic and headphones at the same time, but realtec does not seperate them into different audio streams. I've been looking for hours, but can't find a solution. Realtec Audio Console from Microsoft Store which was already preinstalled does not...
  9. EXTERNAL SPEAKERS REALTEC NECESSARY?

EXTERNAL SPEAKERS REALTEC NECESSARY?: I just purchased external speakers for my PC desktop. The sound is great and they are actually portable and bluetooth ready. I keep seeing Realtec as my sound speakers. Do I still need it? or do my external speakers run by themselves. Should I disable Realtec or is running...
  10. realtec audio is distorting and bad

realtec audio is distorting and bad: iv tried windows 10 pro install 2x now and the problem still persists played with the studio cd quality no avail enhancements off on making no difference same with video and the audio drives ben reinstalled 3 times...