Windows 10: Feedback Review

Discus and support Feedback Review in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I would like a feedback review to be deleted as it contains personal information. This was not made clear enough prior to posting. The link is:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MartinMcD, Aug 19, 2020.

1. MartinMcD Win User

Feedback Review

Hi,

I would like a feedback review to be deleted as it contains personal information. This was not made clear enough prior to posting. The link is:

https://aka.ms/AA9aylz

Thanks

:)

MartinMcD, Aug 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 19, 2020
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Feedback Review

Again - Feedback Hub 'can't open', Windows 10 build 15058

Hi,

To further troubleshoot the issue, I suggest visiting this
    link
    and make sure to cover all the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Jericho Lap, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Feedback Review

1. Feedback Review - Similar Threads - Feedback Review

2. Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue during the installation of Windows 11, and I would like to provide feedback regarding a potential improvement to the process.After completing the installation, I found myself stuck...
  3. Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback on Windows 11 Installation Process: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered an issue during the installation of Windows 11, and I would like to provide feedback regarding a potential improvement to the process.After completing the installation, I found myself stuck...
  4. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  5. Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?

Why is the age for using the feedback hub 18?: I understand that little children aren't supposed to use this, at least give 16 year olds a chance to share their opinion about stuff. For example, i find it quite sad that i'm forced to use bing as the default search engine for phone link. i wanted to share my opinion about...
  6. Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?

Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?: It would seem that my feedback hub is broken. Can't sign in which then I can't summit issues to Microsoft, so I can't tell them that I can't sign in to report this issue....
  7. Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?: It would seem that my feedback hub is broken. Can't sign in which then I can't summit issues to Microsoft, so I can't tell them that I can't sign in to report this issue....
  8. Why can't I sign into feedback hub on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...
  10. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...